From 2021-03-15 to 2021-04-13
- 06:53 PM Feature #12865: Could you package openjdk11 and later LTS version?
- OpenJDK 9 and 10 are ready. I'm finishing 11 to make a pull request.
- 05:58 PM Bug #13711 (New): USB Flash Drive does not automount correctly
- Running OpenIndana Hipster illumos-8222814ef8 updated on 10th April 2021 and can not mount USB Flash drives. Drives a...
- 09:03 PM Bug #13701: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- I just tested gparted on the installed image produced by 2021.04_rc1. It appears to work. Just can't be used when i...
- 07:36 PM Bug #13706 (New): Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- Attached is a file which maps the device ID returned by scanpci for the nVIDIA (vendor 0x10de) GPUs to the correct dr...
- 10:17 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- NB: system is an HP Z400 w/ BIOS version 3.61 and a Quadro FX 1800 graphics card.
As I've been at this for almost...
- 10:12 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- The BIOS IDE boot install booted normally. But it was unable to boot after changing the BIOS to AHCI mode.
- 08:45 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- This disk was faulted out by a Solaris 10 u8 system and had two pools, a 100 GB mirrored root pool and a 1.8 TB RAIDZ...
- 08:13 PM Bug #13703 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- Text installer will not install into a freshly created pool. It displays the install progress screen, but nothing ha...
- 07:54 PM Bug #13702 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- In the GUI installer the "Getting Started with OpenIndiana" icon referenced on the first screen of the GUI installer ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #13701 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- Gparted invoked from the Desktop icon dumps core on HP Z400
root@openindiana:/jack# pstack core
core 'core' of 32...
- 06:46 PM Bug #12965 (Closed): starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- 07:29 AM Bug #13673 (New): WS_TOP assignment not work if a mercurial repo alongside openindiana userland
- If there exists a mercurial repo (eg. mozilla firfox source) alongside the oi-userland tree, so 'hg root' will find a...
- 10:28 AM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Please close this bug. The problem has resolved itself as the Workstation's Supermicro motherboard has completely fai...
- 09:22 PM Bug #13662: 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- Thank you for the information. I have fixed the text on the table.
- 02:48 PM Bug #13662: 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- This looks like an OI problem, not an illumos-gate problem. Recategorizing...
- 02:24 PM Bug #13662 (New): 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- subject pretty much says it all. If you try to download the upper one Firefox reports it is an ISO
- 02:11 PM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- You may want to try setting
to trigger text-only boot. There are bugs in the loader when havin...
- 01:53 PM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Further to the comments
"There are no NVIDIA Solaris drivers for the GT 16xx generation, only other OSs.
Also available in: Atom