From 2021-03-23 to 2021-04-21
- 06:14 PM Bug #13706: Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- On my 2017.10 system:
169717 1 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 55 Dec 19 2017 /usr/lib/xorg/modules/ext...
- 04:01 PM Bug #13706: Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- Attached is a tar ball with messages and Xorg.0.log plus other information.
- 05:06 AM Feature #9921: MATE System Monitor should display "Processor"
- It works for me now (1.24.1) tough it does not display the GPU now.
Feature is obsolete and should be closed or requ...
- 05:01 AM Feature #13004: Please update to newer Firefox!
- Firefox updated to 78.9esr as per commit a4af9347c172e125a81b12d520e788fa0d32505b from Apr 13, 2021
- 09:03 PM Bug #13706: Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- Live Desktop ran fine but installed system crashes :-(
- 08:38 PM Bug #13706: Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- I just got an HP Z840 with a Quadro K5000. It had the same issues with 2020.10 as a Z400 with a Quadro FX 1800. Bo...
- 01:00 AM Bug #13735 (New): Desktop Live Image installer message error
- The text installer on the Desktop Live Image incorrectly states that only 2 TB of a larger disk will be used. In fac...
- 09:01 PM Bug #13734: text-install exception
- USB stick text-install worked, but system did not boot. I did a similar install from the USB stick this morning on ...
- 08:45 PM Bug #13734: text-install exception
- Disabled the serial port. Same error.
- 08:36 PM Bug #13734: text-install exception
- FX 1800 resulted in the same error message.
This machine has a real 16550a serial port. Might that be the issue?
- 08:13 PM Bug #13734 (New): text-install exception
- I'm attempting to install 2020.10 into a 4x 4 TB RAIDZ2 pool on an HP Z840 with a Quadro K5000. The system crashes ...
- 07:19 PM Bug #13731 (New): vlc freezes when manually moving forward during video
- When manually moving through video, vlc will frreeze and will result in an Xid error in /var/adm/messages
Apr 18 1...
- 06:53 PM Feature #12865: Could you package openjdk11 and later LTS version?
- OpenJDK 9 and 10 are ready. I'm finishing 11 to make a pull request.
- 05:58 PM Bug #13711 (New): USB Flash Drive does not automount correctly
- Running OpenIndana Hipster illumos-8222814ef8 updated on 10th April 2021 and can not mount USB Flash drives. Drives a...
- 09:03 PM Bug #13701: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- I just tested gparted on the installed image produced by 2021.04_rc1. It appears to work. Just can't be used when i...
- 07:36 PM Bug #13706 (New): Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- Attached is a file which maps the device ID returned by scanpci for the nVIDIA (vendor 0x10de) GPUs to the correct dr...
- 10:17 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- NB: system is an HP Z400 w/ BIOS version 3.61 and a Quadro FX 1800 graphics card.
As I've been at this for almost...
- 10:12 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- The BIOS IDE boot install booted normally. But it was unable to boot after changing the BIOS to AHCI mode.
- 08:45 PM Bug #13703: Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- This disk was faulted out by a Solaris 10 u8 system and had two pools, a 100 GB mirrored root pool and a 1.8 TB RAIDZ...
- 08:13 PM Bug #13703 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- Text installer will not install into a freshly created pool. It displays the install progress screen, but nothing ha...
- 07:54 PM Bug #13702 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- In the GUI installer the "Getting Started with OpenIndiana" icon referenced on the first screen of the GUI installer ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #13701 (New): Hipster 2021.04 RC1 testing
- Gparted invoked from the Desktop icon dumps core on HP Z400
root@openindiana:/jack# pstack core
core 'core' of 32...
- 06:46 PM Bug #12965 (Closed): starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- 07:29 AM Bug #13673 (New): WS_TOP assignment not work if a mercurial repo alongside openindiana userland
- If there exists a mercurial repo (eg. mozilla firfox source) alongside the oi-userland tree, so 'hg root' will find a...
- 10:28 AM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Please close this bug. The problem has resolved itself as the Workstation's Supermicro motherboard has completely fai...
- 09:22 PM Bug #13662: 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- Thank you for the information. I have fixed the text on the table.
- 02:48 PM Bug #13662: 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- This looks like an OI problem, not an illumos-gate problem. Recategorizing...
- 02:24 PM Bug #13662 (New): 2020.10 minimal ISO is mislabeled as USB
- subject pretty much says it all. If you try to download the upper one Firefox reports it is an ISO
Also available in: Atom