From 2021-04-22 to 2021-05-21
- 09:59 PM Feature #7961 (Closed): Can wxWidgets be upgraded to v3.0.2 or later for Filezilla build
- 09:59 PM Feature #8351 (Closed): Nvidia 381.x driver support
- 09:58 PM Feature #12479 (Closed): Uplift GntTLS from GntTLS 2.5.16 to GnuTLS 3.6.6
- 09:54 PM Feature #12865 (Closed): Could you package openjdk11 and later LTS version?
- 04:37 PM Bug #13824 (New): exiv2 / C++ exception handling broken on 64bit systems
- I'm seeing a problem with programs using libexiv2 like geeqie and darktable:
Any C++ exception thrown in libexiv2 ...
- 11:03 PM Feature #13823 (New): Add a command to edit btime
- Unfortunately there is no command in OpenIndiana to edit btime.
For comparison, I use a Unix-like system (macOS) t...
- 03:04 PM Feature #12865: Could you package openjdk11 and later LTS version?
- openjdk11.0.10 is now available in OpenIndiana with commit https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/9fc4b46c...
- 03:41 PM Bug #13775 (New): GUI installer does not install a boot loader
- Both 2020.10.31 and 2021.04.30 reboot after install to:
"non-system disk or disk error".
- 06:27 PM Bug #13770: pkg: authority subcommands broken (traceback)
- They were removed in the OmniOS pkg5 repository under https://github.com/omniosorg/pkg5/commit/76b7dab2c6dcfd84cda94c...
- 01:03 PM Bug #13770 (New): pkg: authority subcommands broken (traceback)
- It seems that the @authority@ subcommands were "removed":https://github.com/OpenIndiana/pkg5/commit/2f9dc74593c196927...
- 02:40 PM Bug #13706: Installation of incorrect nVIDIA driver in 2021.04_rc1 (with suggested fix)
- I just finished a full reinstall on a Z840 using the text installer to create a RAIDZ2 pool. On reboot I stopped at ...
- 12:56 PM Bug #13757: gnome-keyring-d dumps core on menu bar shutdown
- This is a very common error on OI. It happens on shutdown. Here's information from three hosts:
- 10:06 PM Bug #13757 (New): gnome-keyring-d dumps core on menu bar shutdown
System is an HP Z840 running 2020.10 with BIOS M60_256 (latest).
rhb@Z840:~$ file core
core: ELF 64-b...
- 09:34 PM Feature #9921 (Closed): MATE System Monitor should display "Processor"
- 09:33 PM Feature #13004 (Closed): Please update to newer Firefox!
- 03:20 PM Bug #13743: mate_install fail: All acceptable versions of 'require' dependency on mail/thunderbird/plugin/thunderbird-lightning are obsolete
- This should be fixed with the integration of #6681.
- 03:16 AM Bug #13743 (New): mate_install fail: All acceptable versions of 'require' dependency on mail/thunderbird/plugin/thunderbird-lightning are obsolete
- root@openindiana:~# pkg install matestall
Creating Plan (Solver setup): /
pkg install: No matching version of mates...
- 02:58 AM Bug #13742 (New): text installer DNS domainname Max supported field length: 15
- Domain: long1.example.c ...
Also available in: Atom