From 2021-10-14 to 2021-11-12
- 07:57 PM Bug #14228: MATE/lightdm crashes & then automatically restarts
- My system is now patched up to illumos-1dee82f4f4 (current as of November 12), and will report here on whether or not...
- 11:08 PM Bug #14228: MATE/lightdm crashes & then automatically restarts
- Here's an unlisted YouTube video of it happening again after the computer being booted again after a few hours of bei...
- 05:56 PM Bug #14228 (Closed): MATE/lightdm crashes & then automatically restarts
- Hi all,
I'm running OI 2020.04 snapshot, patched to the most recent image-update (illumos-12faddfc96). The machine...
- 01:51 PM Bug #14226 (New): service/hal needs restart after hardware change
This issue was originally reported by Gary Mills but I just log it here for further reference.
On my OpenIn...
- 07:47 PM Bug #14224 (New): userland.info.git-branch is useless
- The git branch package metadata oi-userland produces is useless, because it always reports HEAD which just means "wha...
- 04:23 PM Bug #14216: Problem with USB
- Performing a scanpci gets the following results...
- 03:57 PM Bug #14216: Problem with USB
- After searching with duckduckgo I found an old article about usb 3.0 on OpenIndiana which requested the following
- 08:16 AM Bug #14216 (New): Problem with USB
- When I attached my Nikon Camera to the my computer information about the connection is correctly reported in /var/adm...
- 12:08 AM Bug #14191 (New): rust should be updated to use the illumos target
- OI's rust uses the sun-solaris target right now. Rust has an unknown-illumos target which is better for us.
- 12:13 AM Bug #10209: Process gnome-keyring-daemon terminated by SIGSEGV on MATE start
- This issue also tracked on GNOME Gitlab:
"Issue 65: gnome-keyring-daemon crashes on exit":https://gitlab.gnome.org/G...
- 02:10 PM Bug #10209: Process gnome-keyring-daemon terminated by SIGSEGV on MATE start
- I also got a similar coredump (notice how @mutex_destroy()@ called with a @NULL@ pointer):...
Also available in: Atom