From 2022-03-26 to 2022-04-24
- 03:29 PM Feature #14656 (New): vlc 22.214.171.124
current version of vlc is 3.0.16
the best working version seems to be vlc 2.2.8 for me; vlc 2.2.8
- 03:27 PM Feature #14655 (Closed): libdvdnav libdvdread 6.1.1
- Request version 6.1.1 of
Current versions in hipster-encumbe...
- 06:39 PM Bug #14648 (New): vlc 2.2.8 versus vlc 3.0.16
Problems to play video DVD movies with the latest vlc 3.0.16 from hipster-encumbered.
- 05:58 PM Bug #14645 (Resolved): library/libsamplerate missing from hipster repo
- Missing from hipster repo:
Summary: Secret Rabbit Code (aka li...
- 07:24 PM Bug #14441 (Resolved): pylint should depend on typing_extensions and astroid
- 07:24 PM Bug #14510 (Resolved): ca-certificates contains a non UTF-8 path
- 07:22 PM Bug #14606 (Resolved): web/curl update broke pkg tests
- 07:22 PM Bug #14574 (Resolved): libXpm is not linked using its mapfile-vers
- 06:34 PM Bug #14627: mate_install broken due to missing links-svid
- Verified that mate_install is indeed working now....
- 05:28 PM Bug #14627: mate_install broken due to missing links-svid
- I did not test yet whether it is actually working again (whether it is fixed) but it seems fixed:
There is a new p...
- 07:45 PM Bug #14627 (Resolved): mate_install broken due to missing links-svid
Currently on pkg.openindiana.org search for links_svid:
Your search - links-svid - did not match any packages.
- 03:26 PM Bug #14226: service/hal needs restart after hardware change
- with glib2 2.62 (installed as 2.70 . 0.0.2) on my OpenIndiana system, if I insert a USB device and monitor it with...
- 10:27 AM Bug #14551 (Resolved): DST_Root_CA_X3.pem expired
- 10:26 AM Bug #14574: libXpm is not linked using its mapfile-vers
- Can you check, the PR has been integrated some days ago.
- 10:26 AM Bug #14606: web/curl update broke pkg tests
- This should be fixed with the patch Andy provided.
- 10:25 AM Bug #14615 (Rejected): glib2 2.70.0 (0.0.1) is actually glib2 2.62.6
- 03:21 PM Bug #14615 (Rejected): glib2 2.70.0 (0.0.1) is actually glib2 2.62.6
Due to some issues with hal, dbus and glib2 (and possibly other issues),
there is currently a confusing version nu...
- 05:34 PM Bug #14226: service/hal needs restart after hardware change
The above packages claim to use glib2 2.70 but those are built from 2.62
- 05:02 PM Bug #14226: service/hal needs restart after hardware change
- It is useful to debug this issue with the command:
Currently it works for me succesfully...
- 08:46 PM Bug #14606: web/curl update broke pkg tests
- This is a regression in curl 7.82.0
There's a patch at https://github.com/omniosorg/omnios-build/blob/master/build/c...
- 08:43 PM Bug #14606 (Resolved): web/curl update broke pkg tests
- Running the pkg test suite, all the https tests were failing with E_OUT_OF_MEMORY.
After much head scratching and ...
- 05:38 PM Bug #14226: service/hal needs restart after hardware change
- Also see Debugging issues with eject and hal in the documention
- 05:20 PM Bug #14226: service/hal needs restart after hardware change
- Unfortunately the "hal" daemon is again not seeing the hardware change when a USB drive is attached with the followin...
Also available in: Atom