From 2010-07-06 to 2010-08-04
- 09:10 PM Feature #24 (Closed): Add more things the community can do with issues
- Bug 17 is a duplicate of bug 16. It would have been nice to be able to mark it as such.
I suppose this is really a...
- 08:54 PM Bug #22 (Closed): Provide high resolution logo artwork
- Please provide high-res logo artwork so I can brand web content.
- 07:30 PM Feature #21 (Closed): Jobs board/service
- I have already seen a number of people volunteering their services to this project.
I would like to suggest a "jobs ...
- 05:18 PM Feature #20 (Resolved): enable mailing list archives
- Public archives are now available; apache config updated.
- 04:46 PM Feature #20 (Closed): enable mailing list archives
- enable pipermail crud for mailman.
- 12:27 AM Bug #14 (Resolved): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- Scratch that, just lifted the existing favicon from www.illumos.org. That'll do. Still could use copies of the artwor...
- 12:24 AM Bug #14 (In Progress): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- Acknowledged, it's still using the stock favicon. I'll need copies of our logo artwork, assigning to Anil to handle u...
- 10:54 PM Support #17: hg clone not working.
- This is a duplicate of:
Just remove the -gate when doing a clone.
- 10:24 PM Support #17 (Closed): hg clone not working.
- looking here: http://illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/repository
I see "Clone: hg clone http://hg.illumos.org/ill...
- 09:23 PM Bug #16 (Closed): typo for repo
- 07:50 PM Bug #15 (Resolved): mailing list welcome messages have everycity.co.uk URL
- Problem has been resolved - fix_url script.
- 05:56 PM Bug #15 (Closed): mailing list welcome messages have everycity.co.uk URL
- To allow mailng list welcome messages to remain relevant in the face of changing corporate sponsorhip and/or hosting ...
- 05:53 PM Bug #14 (Closed): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- http://lists.illumos.org/favicon.ico is the Sun logo, not the Illumos logo. See attachment for details.
- 03:31 PM Bug #13 (Closed): Add https support for the site
- title says it all.
Also available in: Atom