From 2010-07-22 to 2010-08-20
- 04:08 PM Bug #32: we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- Come to think of it I could add also add a line to send a mail to developer@ list everytime a review is uploaded. wha...
- 03:54 PM Bug #32 (Resolved): we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- http://cr.illumos.org is implemented via a simple uploader. The script /tank/cr.freeon.org/extract.sh takes care of e...
- 03:56 AM Bug #62 (Closed): hg repo gets error 500
- Sometimes hg.illumos.org has timeouts and hg exits with errror 500 from the server:
/code/illumos-gate$ hg pull
- 11:13 PM Bug #61 (Closed): Include link to commit info in illumos-commits mails
- Each mail sent to the illumos-commits mailing list, should contain a link such as the following:
- 08:06 PM Bug #32: we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- This seems like a good solution. It would be better if we could make hooks work with this using webrev. And we need...
- 05:07 PM Bug #32: we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- How does this solution sound?
cr.illumos.org will have a file upload button. You can upload a zipped file contain...
- 04:35 PM Bug #32: we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- So there seem to be many problems with review board. It barfs on reasonable hg diffs, doesn't take updated difs gene...
- 12:53 AM Bug #32: we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- Assigning to Garrett for config tasks ...
- 12:52 AM Bug #32 (In Progress): we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- After seeing the dark soul of python, ReviewBoard is installed and the keys have been handed to Garrett to look at co...
- 04:31 PM Bug #60 (Resolved): opengrok should use illumos-gate instead of illumos-opengrok
- The project name on opengrok for the illumos-gate should be... illumos-gate.
Right now it says illumos-opengrok.
- 01:32 PM Bug #55: we need some kind of nightly builds
- This trigger another question, sorry I am new to Redmine, Does Redmine support buildbot, hudson type of C.I. tool ?
- 01:01 PM Bug #48: we need a sponsors/partners page
- Initial version up at
- Everycity logo
- Reliant Logo
- Nexenta logo
- 10:18 AM Bug #35 (Closed): on push, we should mail to a changes list
- This is resolved now. To sign up for commit notifications, just subscribe to the mailing list illumos-commits@lists....
- 08:22 AM Feature #57 (Closed): mailman integration with redmine forums
- It would be nice if we have redmine forums integrated with mailman in the same way opensolaris.org jive forum is inte...
- 07:40 PM Bug #55 (New): we need some kind of nightly builds
- We need illumos-gate to be rebuilt nightly, preferably on both sparc and x86, but I'll settle for just x86 for now......
- 07:34 PM Bug #50 (Rejected): Add transcript of conference call
- It would probibly be worthwhile to have a transcript of the conf call.
- 08:54 PM Bug #48 (Resolved): we need a sponsors/partners page
- We should be proud of our corporate relationships, and advertise them on a separate page linked from the top. Please...
- 08:51 PM Bug #47 (Rejected): create project should offer to clone existing project
- When a project is created, it should be possible to indicate that the new project is a clone of an existing project. ...
- 08:50 PM Bug #35: on push, we should mail to a changes list
- I think this is done now... testing required to verify it.
- 08:49 PM Bug #34 (Closed): http copy of gate should be updated on push
- We don't need the clone; I've pointed the web interface back to the gate, and this can be closed.
- 02:38 AM Feature #25 (Closed): gmane integration for lists
- gmane showing traffic from discuss@ and developer@, closing ticket.
- 02:36 AM Bug #14 (Closed): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- tested clean, closing ticket.
- 02:36 AM Feature #20 (Closed): enable mailing list archives
- No feedback, closing ticket.
- 02:35 AM Bug #42 (In Progress): Login page tabbing ends up with lost password page
I can see your point, but I'm not quite sure how to fix this properly with Redmine. I've had a poke around and it s...
- 02:25 AM Bug #44 (In Progress): horizontal scrolling bar occurs
- I've had a look and updated the stylesheet to implement your "box-sizing" requests. However, I'm not quite sure what ...
- 03:27 AM Bug #44 (Closed): horizontal scrolling bar occurs
- At least in Webkit an Gecko an horizontal scrolling bar is forced by this line in http://www.illumos.org/themes/nexen...
- 03:22 PM Feature #21: Jobs board/service
- this is a good idea, something like GForge to track each project and such like?
- 05:09 PM Bug #28: Iso 8601 dates
- And the bugs list too please?
(there are a lot of places dates are specified here... :-/ )
- 05:03 PM Bug #28: Iso 8601 dates
- Can you do the forums too please?
- 05:07 PM Bug #42 (Closed): Login page tabbing ends up with lost password page
- The layout of the login page is such that if you hit tab after selecting "stay logged in" you end up on the "change p...
- 05:14 AM Bug #35 (In Progress): on push, we should mail to a changes list
- Please attach or email me a copy of the desired output.
- 05:07 AM Bug #35 (Closed): on push, we should mail to a changes list
- There should be a list, say "diffs@" or "changes@" where a notification of every push to illumos is sent. The ideal ...
- 05:08 AM Bug #15 (Closed): mailing list welcome messages have everycity.co.uk URL
- 05:05 AM Bug #34 (Closed): http copy of gate should be updated on push
- The illumos-gate clone on http:// should automatically be updated (via hg pull -u) automatically whenever someone doe...
- 05:03 AM Feature #33 (Resolved): An RTI-ish facility would be nice
- It would be good if there were a facility (webapp) where developers could ask for "permission" to integrate into the ...
- 05:00 AM Bug #32 (Closed): we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- We need a cr.illumos.org facility similar to cr.opensolaris.org.
- 05:18 PM Bug #13 (Closed): Add https support for the site
- 08:07 PM Bug #22 (Closed): Provide high resolution logo artwork
- Sent via mail.. dont want the SVG hosted here. We can generate bigger bitmaps as and when there's a request.
- 07:16 PM Bug #22: Provide high resolution logo artwork
Do you have a vector version of that? Or a much, much higher resolution version that can be comfortably resi...
- 03:34 PM Bug #22: Provide high resolution logo artwork
- Andre, please check if this is fine (and if yes, close the bug)
- 11:40 AM Bug #22: Provide high resolution logo artwork
- Ps. please enable gravatars in redmine! are we innovators? :)
- 11:38 AM Bug #22: Provide high resolution logo artwork
- why not a golden version of the opensolaris circles?
i think we but keep near the opensolaris style.. also for web...
- 03:46 PM Feature #24 (Closed): Add more things the community can do with issues
- Andre van Eyssen wrote:
> I'm not sure an open ticket system will work - anything open invites spam and other malfea...
- 12:17 AM Feature #24: Add more things the community can do with issues
- I'm not sure an open ticket system will work - anything open invites spam and other malfeasant behaviour. Sadly, we'r...
- 03:42 PM Bug #28 (Closed): Iso 8601 dates
- 08:23 AM Bug #28 (Closed): Iso 8601 dates
- Can you please change the Site date format to ISO8601 (YYYY-MM-DD)?
It's a lot clearer to read (and a good habit t...
- 03:40 PM Bug #16 (Closed): typo for repo
- Fixed. Repo now at illumos-gate.
- 03:38 PM Support #17 (Closed): hg clone not working.
- Link updated to
- Bigger logo
- 06:55 AM Feature #26 (Closed): video capture application programming interface
- Hi there,
This really is a topic to raise on the mailing-lists and work on a little before raising a request. Let'...
- 02:07 AM Feature #26 (Closed): video capture application programming interface
- Similar interface than Linux has as Video4Linux
To support USB webcams, ...
- 12:23 AM Feature #25 (Closed): gmane integration for lists
- Per request from Raphael Barabas, consider gmane integration for our mailing lists (read-only).
- 09:10 PM Feature #24 (Closed): Add more things the community can do with issues
- Bug 17 is a duplicate of bug 16. It would have been nice to be able to mark it as such.
I suppose this is really a...
- 08:54 PM Bug #22 (Closed): Provide high resolution logo artwork
- Please provide high-res logo artwork so I can brand web content.
- 07:30 PM Feature #21 (Closed): Jobs board/service
- I have already seen a number of people volunteering their services to this project.
I would like to suggest a "jobs ...
- 05:18 PM Feature #20 (Resolved): enable mailing list archives
- Public archives are now available; apache config updated.
- 04:46 PM Feature #20 (Closed): enable mailing list archives
- enable pipermail crud for mailman.
- 12:27 AM Bug #14 (Resolved): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- Scratch that, just lifted the existing favicon from www.illumos.org. That'll do. Still could use copies of the artwor...
- 12:24 AM Bug #14 (In Progress): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- Acknowledged, it's still using the stock favicon. I'll need copies of our logo artwork, assigning to Anil to handle u...
- 10:54 PM Support #17: hg clone not working.
- This is a duplicate of:
Just remove the -gate when doing a clone.
- 10:24 PM Support #17 (Closed): hg clone not working.
- looking here: http://illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/repository
I see "Clone: hg clone http://hg.illumos.org/ill...
- 09:23 PM Bug #16 (Closed): typo for repo
- 07:50 PM Bug #15 (Resolved): mailing list welcome messages have everycity.co.uk URL
- Problem has been resolved - fix_url script.
- 05:56 PM Bug #15 (Closed): mailing list welcome messages have everycity.co.uk URL
- To allow mailng list welcome messages to remain relevant in the face of changing corporate sponsorhip and/or hosting ...
- 05:53 PM Bug #14 (Closed): favicon at lists.illumos.org is Sun logo, not Illumos
- http://lists.illumos.org/favicon.ico is the Sun logo, not the Illumos logo. See attachment for details.
- 03:31 PM Bug #13 (Closed): Add https support for the site
- title says it all.
Also available in: Atom