From 2010-09-06 to 2010-10-05
- 03:12 AM Bug #264 (Closed): Long links in "Latest Projects" section will overflow
- In Safari on Mac OS X, on the main page left column, long links overflow the column in which they are located, making...
- 09:51 PM Bug #226: cr.illumos.org almost never works
- Test zone built (creview.illumos.pobox.com). Need to decide on an approach. Once that's done, figure 2-4 hours for co...
- 11:13 PM Bug #226: cr.illumos.org almost never works
- The darn thing rejects my files for mysterious reasons, and I'm not alone. 1M is too small for some webrevs. It use...
- 10:32 PM Bug #226: cr.illumos.org almost never works
- "Empty File" error is thrown when the file field is not set (atleast that's how the code's written). If the file was ...
- 08:06 PM Bug #226 (In Progress): cr.illumos.org almost never works
- Couple ways to do this:
gitolite! Easy to manage, easy for developers to maintain their stuff, and it has faciliti...
- 07:33 PM Bug #226 (Resolved): cr.illumos.org almost never works
- I'm not alone in this. cr.illumos.org usually says "empty file" when I try to upload something to it. And supportin...
- 01:54 AM Bug #164: Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- I need access to fix hg/http.
Matt also suggested I look at http://gunicorn.org/ for replacing Apache entirely.
- 12:17 PM Bug #206: Need better bug tracking system
- I don't think OpenSolaris, with its two bug tracking systems, serves as a good reference. Before even reporting a bug...
- 11:25 AM Bug #206: Need better bug tracking system
- I'm not sure switching systems helps, people always file bugs that are lacking in detail. My experience (though anec...
- 08:33 AM Bug #206 (Rejected): Need better bug tracking system
- Many issues are being reported without steps to reproduce and sometimes with just an error message and no further inf...
- 02:18 AM Feature #105 (Closed): an auto-push to bitbucket.org, etc, would be nice
- This process needs to be moved to a proper illumos host, but for now it works. When I get my little virtual network u...
- 02:17 AM Feature #105: an auto-push to bitbucket.org, etc, would be nice
- Pushes now running to http://bitbucket.org/illumos/illumos-gate/ as well.
- 09:47 PM Feature #105: an auto-push to bitbucket.org, etc, would be nice
- Now syncing hg to the github repo every 5 minutes.
- 08:49 PM Bug #186 (Closed): cr.illumos.org is finicky
- Uploading a webrev via cr.illumos.org frequently results in an "Empty File" error message rather than a successful up...
- 08:23 PM Bug #48: we need a sponsors/partners page
- Fixed. Smaller logos uploaded, and the format shifted to a 3x3 table. Set at 90% .. can be closed unless the view is ...
- 03:59 PM Bug #48: we need a sponsors/partners page
- Ok, this is down right embarrassing!!!!
I'm sick and tired of the sponsors panel being so screwed up. Its disresp...
- 01:17 PM Bug #114 (Closed): need a quick query for "Unresolved" instead of "Closed"
- I created the filter query. You can apply it. Just click on "All unresolved bugs" on the right side.
- 12:08 AM Bug #164: Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- This is a site issue, and not a problem with the code itself. Moving appropriately. We're still trying to understan...
- 06:21 AM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- I'm attaching the config I used when toying with this. It refers to paths/facilities specific to me.
The only ino...
- 06:17 AM Feature #170 (Closed): Roll a Hudson zone
- Becausing testing is awesome.
- 03:29 AM Feature #57 (Closed): mailman integration with redmine forums
- It's just too ugly to try to wire redmine and mailman together. It's not going to work. There's not enough payoff to ...
- 03:28 AM Feature #70 (Closed): Setup planet
- No complaints; closing.
- 03:27 AM Bug #109: sponsors "pane" is malformed on small windows
- While you're at it, can you check the links match the logos? I've had a comment that something wasn't right there.
- 09:47 AM Bug #159 (Closed): Replicate weird hgweb.cgi behavior on brood
- Or just make SSH canonical. Yay.
- 09:44 AM Bug #159: Replicate weird hgweb.cgi behavior on brood
- I could not get the CGI bits working properly, but I do have the WSGI script up and running. It generates quite a bit...
- 09:01 AM Bug #129 (Closed): Update anon hg clone URL
- Anil handled this, as per his "e-mail":http://lists.illumos.org/pipermail/developer/2010-September/000463.html on the...
- 02:29 AM Bug #165 (In Progress): redmine needs to lose its authoritarian streak
- Trying to triage #164 and #163, which should be in the 'site' project,
I find that I can't, because (I assume) I lac...
- 11:05 PM Bug #164: Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- The HTTP access to hg.i.o has some momentarily defects. It has been logged in #159. If you just go ahead and retry th...
- 06:36 PM Bug #164: Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- I had the same problem, but it was intermittent. I thought at
first it was my NAT router causing a problem, but it ...
- 03:43 PM Bug #164 (Closed): Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- tjyang@os134:~$ ping hg.illumos.org
hg.illumos.org is alive
tjyang@os134:~$ wget http://hg.illumos.org/illumos-gate...
- 03:34 AM Bug #155 (Closed): Time on w0 is weird
- reboot done.
- 02:43 AM Feature #105: an auto-push to bitbucket.org, etc, would be nice
- hg-git and friends built. untar'd ball to /export/scratch/.hg. Just need to set up GH and start pushing.
- 12:33 AM Bug #159 (Closed): Replicate weird hgweb.cgi behavior on brood
- gnusolaris's hgweb seems to drop the vast majority of connex is receives. Is this just how unperformant it is (google...
Also available in: Atom