From 2010-10-11 to 2010-11-09
- 05:20 PM Bug #406 (Closed): Documentation and Localization projects need to be more cohesive
- Right now, the various languages for documentation and localization are all top-level projects. To make it easier to ...
- 12:00 PM Bug #400 (Closed): repository browser shows changesets out of change order.
- I just did a clone of ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/illumos-gate and was surprised that the tip of the repo was not the...
- 01:46 PM Bug #186 (Closed): cr.illumos.org is finicky
- This is closed because its a duplicate of 226.
- 03:48 AM Bug #226: cr.illumos.org almost never works
- Just a by-stander's 2 cents: I work for a company which leveraged Sun's products as well as many open-sourced project...
- 03:53 AM Bug #107 (Resolved): need multiple SSH key support
- Done. All developers can use multiple SSH key now.
For that, they need insert empty line after a each ssh-key (empty ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #32 (Closed): we need cr.illumos.org to support posting webrevs
- Closing this as a dup of 226. The current implementation == fail. See 226 for more info.
Also available in: Atom