From 2010-11-09 to 2010-12-08
- 11:52 PM Feature #463 (In Progress): Need non-public bug support
- I already have redmine plugin for this. It add "External" checkbox (by default checked). Non-members cannot see issue...
- 07:16 AM Feature #463: Need non-public bug support
- This is a duplicate of illumos-gate #456 but it is not possible to have cross-project relationships (see #466).
- 06:21 AM Feature #463 (Resolved): Need non-public bug support
- There needs to be a way to file bugs which are not visible to the public. Perhaps allowing only certain user classes ...
- 11:46 PM Bug #465 (Rejected): Ability to un/watch from issues list
- It duplicates #477. This feature already available via right click mouse.
- 06:34 AM Bug #465 (Rejected): Ability to un/watch from issues list
- One should be able to check multiple issues in the bug list and select whether to watch or unwatch the bugs.
- Let's see in this issue later. Maybe we need some console tool for redmine. Because it will be hard refuse from javas...
- 11:39 PM Bug #477: No way to mass-reassign issues
- 11:26 PM Bug #477: No way to mass-reassign issues
- * Click a task's checkbox.
* Right-click a task anywhere but on its checkbox.
* Browser context menu shows up.
- 11:24 PM Bug #477 (Feedback): No way to mass-reassign issues
- It works for me in IE9, could you describe all steps what you doing?
- 11:13 PM Bug #477: No way to mass-reassign issues
- This does not work in IE 9, at least...
- 10:58 PM Bug #477 (In Progress): No way to mass-reassign issues
- You can do it via right mouse click on issues list. Just select needed issues and use context menu to batch process.
- 06:00 PM Bug #477 (Resolved): No way to mass-reassign issues
- There ought to be an easy way to reassign a bulk of issues. For instance: if someone is to take over someone else's b...
- 11:28 PM Bug #480: Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- No, look at screenshot please.
- 11:20 PM Bug #480 (Feedback): Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- Is this the "Manage issue categories" Role Workflow item? If so, this was fixed by progress on the workflow for #485.
- 10:54 PM Bug #480 (Closed): Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- You can do it, just click on "More" link near "Change properties" title.
- 06:05 PM Bug #480 (Resolved): Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- During triage, it may become obvious that the issue is miscategoriezed. Also, issue discussion may determine that a b...
- 11:27 PM Feature #479: "Related issues" section of an issue should list assignee of related issue
- OK. I just wanted to get my added thought into the bug, anyhow. ;)
- 11:17 PM Feature #479: "Related issues" section of an issue should list assignee of related issue
- I think this feature should be in new redmine versions, or I will do it in nearest future. That's why this issue was ...
- 11:12 PM Feature #479 (Feedback): "Related issues" section of an issue should list assignee of related issue
- Perhaps it'd be useful to have a little [+] box next to each issue ID to enable showing additional data in the future...
- 06:03 PM Feature #479 (Rejected): "Related issues" section of an issue should list assignee of related issue
- This will help prevent "orphaned" related/blocked bugs.
- 11:24 PM Bug #485: Issue permissions are quirky
- I did the sane things for Reporters and Developers. At this point, we should discuss "non-members" in the context of ...
- 10:58 PM Bug #485: Issue permissions are quirky
- The following changes to the permissions have been made so far:
Anonymous (not logged in?):
* No Changes at this ...
- 10:19 PM Bug #485 (Resolved): Issue permissions are quirky
- Developers should have (mostly) a superset of issue tracker features of those of reporters. Likewise with reporters -...
- 11:18 PM Feature #469 (Resolved): Issue tracker needs category support
- You already could create Category of issues for each project. In project settings click on Category tab.
- 07:42 AM Feature #469 (Closed): Issue tracker needs category support
- Right now, the only way to really track "categories" of bugs is to have an umbrella bug to track them all in. Project...
- 11:16 PM Bug #475 (Feedback): Unable to associate other issues while creating new one
- Reopening at low priority.
- 11:01 PM Bug #475 (Rejected): Unable to associate other issues while creating new one
- I think it is no so needed, maybe this feature will be available in new redmine versions, but I dont think that it wi...
- 05:44 PM Bug #475 (Resolved): Unable to associate other issues while creating new one
- When you create a new issue, you should be able to associate others as related, blocks, etc. I do not see any way to ...
- 11:16 PM Bug #470: Cannot reopen closed issues
- I made some workflow changes to fix other bugs. It appears that re-opening a bug is at least allowed by Managers now....
- 10:52 PM Bug #470 (Feedback): Cannot reopen closed issues
- Yes, currently only developers can reopen bugs and reporter cannot. Someone did this workflow, I think I should discu...
- 07:53 AM Bug #470 (Closed): Cannot reopen closed issues
- If you close a bug, there is no way to reopen it. It's dead, Jim.
- 11:11 PM Bug #482 (Resolved): Reporters should be able to define bug data
- 11:03 PM Bug #482: Reporters should be able to define bug data
- Fixed by progress on #485
- 09:24 PM Bug #482 (Resolved): Reporters should be able to define bug data
- As it stands, Reporters are unable to mark issue relations and categories. This makes the Reporter role pretty useless.
- 10:47 PM Bug #164: Can't get onu.sh from hg.illumos.org
- I done few testing, and I think we can refuse apache2, because it really not needed in this case.
It is better to us...
- 10:43 PM Bug #165: redmine needs to lose its authoritarian streak
- Ok, Matt, let me know, if you will have trouble. As I understand we just need fix permissions.
- 10:33 PM Bug #165 (In Progress): redmine needs to lose its authoritarian streak
- I've started on some of these already. :)
- 10:34 PM Feature #442 (Feedback): New Issue should be "available" to unauthenticated users
- In retrospect, should unauthenticated users be able to file bugs, as suggested by Rich Lowe in #165, or is my approac...
- 09:37 PM Bug #484 (Resolved): Add % done to issue list
- As Redmine makes it easy to update progress, we should expose it on the issue list in order to encourage more people ...
- 09:34 PM Bug #119 (In Progress): Change Illumos to illumos
- 06:40 PM Bug #119: Change Illumos to illumos
- We are down to just the footer. There are currently 2 instances to be corrected in it.
- 07:37 AM Bug #119: Change Illumos to illumos
- I'm going to take ownership of this bug to finish it off.
- 09:32 PM Bug #206 (Feedback): Need better bug tracking system
- Marking high priority as this is now an umbrella bug and issue tracking is a key component of any large open source p...
- 09:27 PM Bug #483 (Resolved): Bug workflow a bit off
- The proper bug workflow should be:
New -> Feedback -> In Progress -> Resolved
Also, Resolved/Closed bugs should...
- 09:04 PM Bug #481 (Resolved): It's hard to tell what's resolved!
- Fixed. For most cases, Resolved issues are the same as any other Closed issues.
- 06:35 PM Bug #481 (Resolved): It's hard to tell what's resolved!
- Right now, any issues marked "Resolved" are treated the same as "Open". "Closed" bugs are greyed out and struck out. ...
- 09:03 PM Bug #459 (Resolved): Resolved issues should not be "open".
- 08:56 PM Bug #459: Resolved issues should not be "open".
- 05:02 AM Bug #459 (Resolved): Resolved issues should not be "open".
- Right now, when doing a basic bug listing by clicking "Issues" in the sidebar, it defaults to a status of "open". Thi...
- 06:30 PM Bug #466 (Resolved): Should be able to build cross-project issue dependencies
- 06:29 PM Bug #466: Should be able to build cross-project issue dependencies
- Fixed. (Easier done than said!)
- 05:57 PM Bug #466: Should be able to build cross-project issue dependencies
- Looking at the bugs duplicated between projects which could be avoided by this, this is one of the top issues regardi...
- 06:44 AM Bug #466 (Resolved): Should be able to build cross-project issue dependencies
- I was just trying to mark #462 and #463 as related issues, as they potentially should be thought about in concert. Ho...
- 06:21 PM Feature #460: Multiple SSH keys should be documented.
- Assigning to Sergey as I cannot figure out where this change needs to be done.
- 05:06 AM Feature #460 (Closed): Multiple SSH keys should be documented.
- #107 added support for multiple public keys. There is no indication to contributors that this is supported. A blurb w...
- 06:20 PM Bug #65: Add redirect from www.i.o to i.o or the other way around
- Assigning to Sergey at the moment, in case this is correctable within Redmine instead of the httpd.
- 06:19 PM Feature #106: Stylesheet change suggestions
- This issue may be invalidated by ongoing behind-the-scenes work. Assigning to Sergey for now, so that it's associated...
- 06:14 PM Bug #264: Long links in "Latest Projects" section will overflow
- This may be invalidated soon by behind-the-scenes activity. However, in the mean time, it *is* really annoying. Assig...
- 05:49 PM Bug #476 (Resolved): Unhelpful error message when relating a bug to itself
- When you try to relate a bug to itself, you get the message:
Related issue is invalid
A better message w...
- 12:22 PM Feature #473 (Rejected): mail.illumos.org -> lists.illumos.org
- Please make a CNAME mail.illumos.org for the lists.illumos.org.
- 08:04 AM Feature #472 (Closed): Allow issues to span multiple projects
- Projects should be able to "adopt" issues that are tracked in another project's issue tracker. These adopted issues c...
- 08:02 AM Feature #471 (Resolved): Make jumping between projects easier for bug tracking
- While browsing the issues list, there should be a dropdown menu to allow you to quickly jump to another project. This...
- 06:56 AM Bug #468 (Resolved): Need faster/low-latency mirror for "illumos-gate"
- [As discussed with Garrett earlier this week on IRC]
We need a "faster" mirror for illumos-gate which has better per...
- 06:51 AM Feature #467 (Closed): Site should list user's login
- As many people may know each other more by their login name than their "real" name, the site should list both whereve...
- 06:28 AM Feature #464 (Closed): Auto-watch support
- There should be a setting in My Account to automatically watch any issues you touch (whether by creation or update or...
- 06:20 AM Bug #462 (Resolved): Need contact address for security agencies like CERT
- [Originally requested by Jerry Jelinek <email@example.com> in developer@:]
-- snip --
Back when Sun was doin...
- 03:05 PM Bug #451: Redmine authentication are confused by .illumos.org vs www.
- Ideally, Redmine should be setting a non-secure cookie for .illumos.org as that should work for both HTTP and HTTPS, ...
- 03:02 PM Bug #451 (Closed): Redmine authentication are confused by .illumos.org vs www.
- After logging into Redmine via https://illumos.org/login (with stored cookie), subsequently loading a http://www.illu...
- 11:45 AM Feature #442 (Closed): New Issue should be "available" to unauthenticated users
- Unauthenticated users should have a "New Issue" link just like authenticated users do. However, this link should not ...
- 03:38 AM Bug #119: Change Illumos to illumos
- Jeppe Toustrup wrote:
> I found the following places which needs correction:
> * "Illumos Project" appended to ever...
- 05:20 PM Bug #406 (Closed): Documentation and Localization projects need to be more cohesive
- Right now, the various languages for documentation and localization are all top-level projects. To make it easier to ...
Also available in: Atom