From 2010-12-10 to 2011-01-08
- 04:00 AM Feature #600 (Closed): RFE: people.illumos.org as quick sharing+people/project homepage site would be nice
- RFE: A subversion instance as people.illumos.org would be nice to host per-user files and developer stuff.
- 09:10 AM Bug #575 (Closed): Redmine should prompt for login/registration instead of hiding bug update links
- The fact that bug operations are hidden for non-logged-in users seems to be confusing for newcomers, this should be a...
- 12:27 PM Bug #570: Help with Open Solaris ZFS disk replacement
- Oops. I've hit a wrong button somwhere and ended up filing a bug report.
Please accept my sincere apologies and cl...
- 12:21 PM Bug #570 (Rejected): Help with Open Solaris ZFS disk replacement
- Hi Folks,
Apologies to be asking this question here, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask it ... bu...
- 02:42 AM Bug #480: Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- Sergey Generalov wrote:
> Matt, did you find this button, can I close this issue?
Can we have 'the Button' for ou...
- 02:36 AM Bug #565: need a way to edit the description and synopsis of bugs/issues
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Sometimes we need to go back and tweak a synopsis or description. (For example, to correct...
- 07:27 AM Bug #565 (Closed): need a way to edit the description and synopsis of bugs/issues
- Sometimes we need to go back and tweak a synopsis or description. (For example, to correct spelling errors, or to fi...
- 07:14 AM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Erm... I've been told that hudson requires a JAVA VM. If this is "true" and can't be worked-around then this rules ou...
- 07:12 AM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Does Hudson allow remote machines (even those behind a firewall, e.g. no outbound connection easily poss...
- 06:56 AM Bug #156: In-house DNS
- Given the lack of time that we have to run our own operations, I'm not overly enthusiastic about moving our DNS from ...
- 06:54 AM Bug #78 (Closed): Complete transcript
- 06:52 AM Bug #501 (Closed): RFE: Need "tinderbox" for illumos-gate
- This is really just a duplicate of bug 170 -- hudson or tinderbox, it doesn't matter. We need automated building.
- 06:50 AM Feature #473 (Rejected): mail.illumos.org -> lists.illumos.org
- Uh, no. We won't do this, because lists.illumos.org only services lists. mail.* might be used for other mail handli...
- 05:24 AM Bug #529 (New): There are no docs for new projects
- I've spent way too much time over the past while scouring the site for instructions on how new projects are supposed ...
- 04:18 AM Bug #119: Change Illumos to illumos
- Assigning to Sergey as it seems I don't have the capability of correcting the footer.
- 04:37 PM Bug #468: Need faster/low-latency mirror for "illumos-gate"
- bitbucket and hg.openindiana.org are not much of an improvement. AFAIK there may be two reasons (or a combination):
- 08:37 AM Bug #485: Issue permissions are quirky
- I'm also unable to:
- change the category (https://www.illumos.org/issues/488)
- change the type (for example from ...
- 08:03 AM Feature #507 (Closed): Need to identify "good first bugs" and "bite-size" bugs
- We need fields to identify bugs that would be good first tasks for newcomers, as well as other low-hanging fruit (whi...
- 04:24 PM Bug #501 (Closed): RFE: Need "tinderbox" for illumos-gate
- RFE: We should have a tinderbox setup (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinderbox_%28software%29 and http://tinderbox...
- 07:42 AM Bug #60: opengrok should use illumos-gate instead of illumos-opengrok
- Webrev will likely need to be updated after this is resolved (similar to Bug #436).
- 01:27 AM Bug #486 (Closed): I'm receiving for bugs I've not subscribed to
- You are right, my bad, I had not seen the relation with Matt adding me as a reporter, it made me part of the «site» p...
- 12:00 AM Bug #486: I'm receiving for bugs I've not subscribed to
- It is configurable in My Page, In Email notifications section, set "Only for things I watch or I'm involved in". Laur...
- 12:14 AM Bug #451 (Closed): Redmine authentication are confused by .illumos.org vs www.
- 12:14 AM Feature #469 (Closed): Issue tracker needs category support
- 12:12 AM Feature #471 (In Progress): Make jumping between projects easier for bug tracking
- Yes, it make sense
- 12:11 AM Bug #468 (Feedback): Need faster/low-latency mirror for "illumos-gate"
- Roland Mainz, there is illumos-gate in bitbucket.org
- 12:07 AM Bug #470 (Closed): Cannot reopen closed issues
- I allowed Report changing status from Close to "Feedback" for bugs
- 12:04 AM Feature #472 (Feedback): Allow issues to span multiple projects
- Redmine supports cross-project relationship. Is this what you need?
- 12:01 AM Bug #480: Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- Matt, did you find this button, can I close this issue?
Also available in: Atom