From 2011-03-16 to 2011-04-14
- 11:35 PM Bug #154 (Resolved): Expire syslog-ng logs after n days
- 11:28 PM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Rich has been working with Hudson/Jenkins. This is more on his plate than mine.
- 11:28 PM Feature #137 (Closed): Create a gpg password dictionary
- 11:27 PM Bug #140 (Resolved): Backups strategy
- See admin wiki.
- 11:27 PM Bug #153 (Resolved): User env distribution with Puppet
- 11:27 PM Bug #150 (Resolved): Versionify existing configs into systems repo
- 11:19 PM Bug #157 (Resolved): Manage users with Puppet
- 11:19 PM Bug #151 (Closed): Fix node/domainname on w0
- 11:18 PM Feature #158 (Closed): Get gitweb running on w02
- 11:08 PM Feature #901 (Resolved): We need mailing lists for Summer of Code
- Lists created.
- 08:33 AM Feature #901 (Resolved): We need mailing lists for Summer of Code
- We're participating in Google Summer of Code, and will probably have other student projects which we will be mentorin...
- 07:11 PM Bug #899 (Resolved): projet creation should actually have access control
- Apparently any random loser can create projects. That needs to not be the case (and the bogus projects removed).
- 03:06 PM Feature #472: Allow issues to span multiple projects
- That should do, yes.
Also available in: Atom