From 2011-04-04 to 2011-05-03
- 11:37 PM Bug #60 (Resolved): opengrok should use illumos-gate instead of illumos-opengrok
- Both -opengrok and -gate URLs now work, but only illumos-gate is visible in opengrok. This is as of the move to the ...
- 06:25 AM Bug #77 (Resolved): Move to https completely
- 06:24 AM Bug #147 (Resolved): Monitoring setup
- resmon + Circonus. Done.
- 06:23 AM Bug #62 (Closed): hg repo gets error 500
- Presumably fixed.
- 06:21 AM Feature #144 (Closed): CNAME for control.ops.illumos.org to w02
- Infra changed, w02 deprecated.
- 06:21 AM Bug #152 (Closed): CNAME for src.ops.illumos.org to w02
- Infra changed. w02 deprecated.
- 06:20 AM Bug #48 (Resolved): we need a sponsors/partners page
- View is not screwed up. Closing.
- 06:10 AM Bug #156 (Closed): In-house DNS
- We may want to sort this eventually, but WFN.
- 06:08 AM Feature #492 (Resolved): Upgrade redmine to 1.0.4 version
- We're running 1.1.2 now.
- 06:01 AM Bug #988 (Resolved): Fix email notifications for bug updates
- Works. Fix committed and deployed. Need to get PTRs set up; requested via support@joyent.
- 05:52 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:49 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:35 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:33 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:31 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:29 AM Bug #988: Fix email notifications for bug updates
- 05:28 AM Bug #988 (Resolved): Fix email notifications for bug updates
- Reported by crsd.
email.yml was not being deployed by Puppet, as we weren't sure which host to use for mail.
- 05:53 AM Bug #978: test
- Awesome bug update, yeah! (Email?)
- 05:19 AM Bug #984: noise during hg pull
- This probably has something to do the UID of hg changing between testing and deployment. anonhgsh probably needs to b...
- 12:45 AM Bug #984: noise during hg pull
- I'm not sure how we didn't get this whining before, unless gnusolaris ran an Hg too old to know to give the warning. ...
- 12:45 AM Bug #977 (Resolved): hg.i.o can't send notification mail
- According to mail to developers@, this got fixed (and a more recent commit made it out)
- 12:44 AM Bug #983 (Closed): no email upon commit to hg.illumos.org
- 04:53 PM Bug #984 (Resolved): noise during hg pull
- $ hg pull -u
remote: Not trusting file /export/illumos/hgrepos/illumos-gate/.hg/hgrc from untrusted user hg, group h...
- 04:31 PM Bug #983 (Closed): no email upon commit to hg.illumos.org
- I did not get the usual commit email when last evening
Rich Lowe pushed: changeset: 13359:f7ba8ec46a21
- 03:51 AM Bug #468 (Resolved): Need faster/low-latency mirror for "illumos-gate"
- This is resolved... we're on Joyent's infrastructure now, and it should be *much* faster.
- 10:25 PM Feature #507: Need to identify "good first bugs" and "bite-size" bugs
- Running into a bug with adding custom fields: http://www.redmine.org/issues/8167
This may be related to the nexent...
- 05:11 AM Feature #507: Need to identify "good first bugs" and "bite-size" bugs
- Thinking of implementing this as two custom fields:
* Difficulty: Bite-size, Medium, Hard, Expert (searchable, filte...
- 04:40 AM Bug #978 (Closed): test
- 11:24 PM Bug #977 (Resolved): hg.i.o can't send notification mail
- I just pushed #900 and got:...
- 04:26 PM Bug #969 (Closed): firstname.lastname@example.org prompts for password
- Fixed. Puppet was unlocking the anonhg account, but setting NP for passwd. Switched from passwd -N to passwd -d.
- 03:39 PM Bug #969 (Closed): email@example.com prompts for password
- After the move of hg.illumos.org to 184.108.40.206,
hg pull ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/illumos-gate
- 06:05 PM Bug #964 (Closed): illumos-gate need not be checked out on hg.i.o
- At present, the gate is 'checked out' (has a working tree) and has 'hg update' in a changegroup hook to keep that up ...
- 12:58 PM Bug #55: we need some kind of nightly builds
- There's a hudson/jenkins instance currently running at http://richlowe.openindiana.org/builds, and I'm supposed to be...
- 09:18 PM Bug #935 (Resolved): sv_lyr_open() misses one NULL-pointer check
- Resolved in r13342 commit:af0a1d7f121d
- 06:00 AM Bug #935 (Resolved): sv_lyr_open() misses one NULL-pointer check
- The sv_lyr_open() call does rwlock operations contingent on there *being* state to rwlock. Problem is, one of the rw...
- 03:04 PM Bug #899 (Resolved): projet creation should actually have access control
- This is done. The "non members" role had the "create project" priv. Fixed.
- 02:51 PM Feature #507: Need to identify "good first bugs" and "bite-size" bugs
- We can have custom fields. Seems like a fine fit. Unfortunately broken? in this rev of Remine. Will test again once w...
- 11:35 PM Bug #154 (Resolved): Expire syslog-ng logs after n days
- 11:28 PM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Rich has been working with Hudson/Jenkins. This is more on his plate than mine.
- 11:28 PM Feature #137 (Closed): Create a gpg password dictionary
- 11:27 PM Bug #140 (Resolved): Backups strategy
- See admin wiki.
- 11:27 PM Bug #153 (Resolved): User env distribution with Puppet
- 11:27 PM Bug #150 (Resolved): Versionify existing configs into systems repo
- 11:19 PM Bug #157 (Resolved): Manage users with Puppet
- 11:19 PM Bug #151 (Closed): Fix node/domainname on w0
- 11:18 PM Feature #158 (Closed): Get gitweb running on w02
- 11:08 PM Feature #901 (Resolved): We need mailing lists for Summer of Code
- Lists created.
- 08:33 AM Feature #901 (Resolved): We need mailing lists for Summer of Code
- We're participating in Google Summer of Code, and will probably have other student projects which we will be mentorin...
- 07:11 PM Bug #899 (Resolved): projet creation should actually have access control
- Apparently any random loser can create projects. That needs to not be the case (and the bogus projects removed).
- 03:06 PM Feature #472: Allow issues to span multiple projects
- That should do, yes.
Also available in: Atom