From 2011-07-25 to 2011-08-23
- 09:15 AM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Buck received. Rolling this up into puppet in the usual manner at present, having discussed with Rich via email.
- 06:47 AM Bug #1156 (Closed): Migrate lists.illumos.org off Mailman
- 12:29 AM Bug #1401 (Closed): ixgbe intel 10gbit driver very slow
- After doing a clean install to OpenIndiana 151 I noticed that iperf was only showing about 5% utilization of the ixbg...
- 08:02 PM Feature #170: Roll a Hudson zone
- Mad buck-passing skills.
- 09:34 AM Bug #1156 (Feedback): Migrate lists.illumos.org off Mailman
- Adding HTTP checks to both archive list and message load for trending.
- 05:28 AM Bug #1156: Migrate lists.illumos.org off Mailman
- Since the lists moved to 'Listbox' the archives are seemingly hard to reach (delays or perhaps their server is overlo...
- 12:05 PM Bug #1381: hg clone illumos-gate not working!
- reject this BUG - problem have been resolved locally
- 08:02 AM Bug #1381: hg clone illumos-gate not working!
- Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
> Internal error
> An error occurred ...
- 08:01 AM Bug #1381: hg clone illumos-gate not working!
- Internal error
An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems pl...
- 10:28 AM Bug #1381 (Closed): hg clone illumos-gate not working!
- # hg clone ssh://email@example.com/illumos-gate illumos-gate
abort: cannot create new http repository
- 05:45 PM Bug #1373 (Closed): Broken moderation for illumos-commits
- illumos-commits postings are always moderated regardless of moderation policy
* About This List -> All Subscribers...
- 07:11 AM Bug #1349 (Resolved): illumos.org SSL certificate has expired
- Renewed. Deployed.
- 11:35 PM Bug #1349 (Resolved): illumos.org SSL certificate has expired
- We need a new cert, preferably one that last 2+ years. CAcert (free) might be accepted by major browser vendors these...
- 12:30 AM Support #1274: Redmine's repo browsing is broken again
- So, when I attempt to visit the repo browser for illumos-gate, this is what happens in the log:...
- 11:42 PM Support #1274: Redmine's repo browsing is broken again
- Pretty please try dropping in hgweb with a wildcarded _hgweb.config_?...
- 04:42 AM Bug #1156 (Resolved): Migrate lists.illumos.org off Mailman
- Y'all fixed this, no?
- 03:48 PM Bug #1275 (New): OpenGrok's default should be illumos-gate
- src.illumos.org currently does not have a default repository. It does save the last selected in a cookie, though.
- 03:46 PM Support #1274 (Closed): Redmine's repo browsing is broken again
- Redmine's repo browsing has stopped working again. I'm in favour of just redirecting to hgweb instead (or bitbucket/g...
Also available in: Atom