- illumos gate Bug #9873 (Closed): SMB logon fails during 1st second after service start
- There are some startup sequencing problems ju ... o sometimes with DOMAIN_TRUST_INCONSISTENT)
- illumos gate Feature #9735 (Closed): Need to provide SMB 2.1 Client
- The kernelbased SMB server needs some enhance ... and join domain when SMB1 is disabled - add SMB3 support
- illumos gate Bug #8311 (Closed): ZFS_READONLY is a little too strict
- Description: There was a misunderstanding ... cult to maintain as we implement support for SMB3 persistent handles, so SMB depends on this f ... cted Results: Pass Actual Results: Fail.
- illumos gate Feature #6239 (Closed): Add PKCS#11 v2.40 support
- According to [[https://www.oasis-open.org/new ... sireable cypto modes including CCM and GCM.
- illumos gate Feature #5869 (Closed): Need AES CMAC support in KCF+PKCS11
- The SMB3 support we're working on requires AES/CMAC from KCS and PKCS11.
- illumos gate Bug #5318 (Closed): Panic with smbtorture raw.scan-eamax
- After running smbtorture raw.scan-eamax, we s ... t_secondary, with either NULL or 0xdeadbeef
- illumos gate Bug #1841 (Closed): SMB dtrace provider is incomplete
- When probes were added to smbsrv, the obvious ... m, so they remain in sdt, with silly names.