- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-09-02
- Last connection: 2020-10-01
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-09-03)
- 02:00 PM illumos gate Bug #13154 (In Progress): SMB should use single shot scatter/gather encryption/decryption
- 12:36 PM illumos gate Feature #12513: SMB 3.1.1 support for server
- Testing: It was done by hand with win10 client and omniosce as
server. The changes were tested with different values...
- 10:12 AM illumos gate Feature #12513 (Closed): SMB 3.1.1 support for server
- New features:
* Negotiation of encryption and integrity algorithms.
* Preauthentication integrity.
* Encryption AE...
- 02:35 PM illumos gate Bug #8253 (Closed): zdb -l doesn't show L2, L3 labels
- zdb shows labels L0, L1, but L2, L3 empty.
The bug was introduced by this changes:
- 05:05 AM illumos gate Bug #4574 (Resolved): get_clones_stat does not call zap_count in non-debug kernel
- 05:04 AM illumos gate Bug #4574 (Pending RTI): get_clones_stat does not call zap_count in non-debug kernel
- 12:24 PM illumos gate Bug #4574 (Resolved): get_clones_stat does not call zap_count in non-debug kernel
- zap_count is enclosed in ASSERT0() macro, which is empty for non-debug kernel.
VERIFY0() macro should be used instead.
- 10:12 PM illumos gate Bug #2083: stmf: worker manager doesn't scale workers anymore
- Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
> it's a regression introduced in changeset: 13291:d5c7e34a4e3f
- 08:01 AM illumos gate Bug #2083: stmf: worker manager doesn't scale workers anymore
- I guess it should look like this:
- 08:04 PM illumos gate Bug #1984: libses uses threshold diag page wrong way
- Unfortunately thresholds do not have any flags like "SELECT" for elements.
Elements with non-zero "select" are proc...
Also available in: Atom