- Login: half12
- Registered on: 2010-09-03
- Last connection: 2021-07-18
- 10:05 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13711: USB Flash Drive does not automount correctly
- After performing a BIOS update, I forgot to remove the USB memory drive from the USB port and booted into OpenIndiana...
- 07:56 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13711: USB Flash Drive does not automount correctly
- I found it was possible to manually mount the USB flash drive using the following command
# mount -F pcfs /dev/dsk...
- 09:07 PM illumos gate Support #13778 (New): AMD Ryzen 5600 Starship/Matisse support
- I am running OpenIndiana Hipster when I run the Device Driver Utility it reports that the following AMD components ar...
- 09:37 AM illumos gate Feature #13758 (New): Can the prtfru command be implemented in illumos/openindiana
- Can the prtfru command be implemented so that can display the replaceable components inside a normal pc?
- 01:18 PM illumos gate Bug #8679: failed to attach AMD IOMMU
- I have upgraded the BIOS on my MSI MPG Gaming Plus motherboard, after searching on Google I found a fix for the Faile...
- 07:19 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13731 (New): vlc freezes when manually moving forward during video
- When manually moving through video, vlc will frreeze and will result in an Xid error in /var/adm/messages
Apr 18 1...
- 11:19 AM illumos gate Bug #13729 (New): Driver issue with Realtek RTL8125
- I needed an extra network card and purchased a Realtek RTL8125 PCIe card, after adding to /etc/driver_aliases
- 05:58 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13711 (New): USB Flash Drive does not automount correctly
- Running OpenIndana Hipster illumos-8222814ef8 updated on 10th April 2021 and can not mount USB Flash drives. Drives a...
- 09:24 AM illumos gate Bug #8679: failed to attach AMD IOMMU
- The bug is also present on MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus motherboard (with latest production Bios) with a Ryzen 5 5600X an...
- 10:28 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Please close this bug. The problem has resolved itself as the Workstation's Supermicro motherboard has completely fai...
Also available in: Atom