- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-07-31
- Last connection: 2019-07-08
- 08:46 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2212: missing SMF for amp stack
- Damn! 150mb of physical and 300mb swap isn't enough for IPS! This is on a zone. I see the correct SMF imported when t...
- 03:29 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2212 (Closed): missing SMF for amp stack
- Not sure if this is SFE specific but since I installed AMP using sfe, I will post here:
root@work:~# pkg install p...
- 11:09 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2128: network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- It turns out this is happening because I had
"allowed-address" defined in my net configuration of the zone.
- 09:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2128 (New): network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- SunOS oi 5.11 oi_151a2 i86pc i386 i86pc
I have a crossbow virtual interface on the global zone called "oi0" assign...
- 06:11 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2089 (New): Unable to create flow on data link
- I have a physical interface igb0 and a virtual link called oi0.
root@sjc3:/# dladm show-vnic
LINK OVER ...
- 10:13 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #686 (Closed): lighttpd and mod_magnet linking
- I was trying to enable mod_magnet in my lighttpd 1.4.23 that came with oi_147 but there seems to be a problem with ho...
- 03:23 PM illumos gate Bug #419: zpool/zfs incosistencies inside a non-global zone
- Yes, these are ip-type exclusive. I don't have immediate access to a server I can do the ip-type shared test - if thi...
- 12:21 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #617 (Resolved): update-refresh.sh in root cron error
- This is from OI build 147.
Your "cron" job on vps5
produced the foll...
- 09:40 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #594 (Resolved): lighttpd + SSL fails
- lighttpd that comes with OI, build 147 and 148:
lighttpd/1.4.23 (ssl) - a light and fast webserver
- 11:10 AM illumos gate Bug #419 (Resolved): zpool/zfs incosistencies inside a non-global zone
- Once a zone is installed, the zone shows the pool and fs of the zonepath. After a reboot, they disappear. This is on ...
Also available in: Atom