- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAu0RQ2K/Fqc518CqDYyjlIJCpSak38EPEmXpLi6bABFLarKvS9IYEv8UQ6P53tunxtkeuhx2tpr+hq/5/kHDeyWgqBW0vyp6IcZQSmlzSNJTXOJzFFEVG3wTiOAQJI0mqx5/TtRw71vuEnvEEvXRBN+wytVquY4KvcYMgwThUPtI0NWDsgI6/63NnViLw0f8GannwkdVPs4FnQbWhrQsFRpIll5Z7DkNDoeKxunlh2eCd24eKzcfWNxiNYbE9+hz8qkR6pmXXaCorCbEn/X61pM4U85Q83Lm910h7vC6XH9uYHeLei1Guu6uzGCyJ4lAYxxbsg4HaBkVmAsqlQc9lxQ== firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-09-08
- Last connection: 2011-09-15
- 10:48 PM illumos gate Feature #356 (Feedback): tar command needs to add the "J" switch and XZ compression support
- The GNU version of tar included with illumos, has the above features. In order to enable them you need to download an...
- 11:56 AM illumos gate Bug #412 (Feedback): Cannot delete file(s) on root zfs filesystem if disk is full
- The trouble is if you have snapshot-ed the entire filesystem there is no non-snapshot-ed file to delete.
And you can...
- 11:15 PM illumos gate Bug #412 (Feedback): Cannot delete file(s) on root zfs filesystem if disk is full
- When the root zfs filesystem is full, you cannot delete file(s) because of a device full error.
Thus, you cannot fix...
- 01:49 PM illumos gate Feature #408 (New): beep command needed
- It would be nice to have a way to script an audible alert.
GNU system normally use the beep command for this.
- 05:58 PM illumos gate Bug #397 (Resolved): illumos cannot boot from a device with an EFI label
- illumos cannot boot from a device with an EFI label.
Because of a ZFS ZPOOL limitation (cannot set bootfs property...
- 09:46 PM illumos gate Bug #391 (Resolved): beadm needs a man page
- beadm needs a man page.
- 04:43 AM illumos gate Bug #383 (New): cp command does not work properly with special file types or the `yes y` | cp -i syntax
- cp command does not work properly with special file types. The default behavior of the cp command should be similar ...
- 11:28 PM illumos gate Feature #356 (Resolved): tar command needs to add the "J" switch and XZ compression support
- The GNU tar command has added the capital "J" switch for XZ (LZMA2) compression support.
illumos tar needs to incorp...
Also available in: Atom