- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-09-08
- Last connection: 2017-03-23
Reported issues: 23
- 01:17 PM illumos gate Bug #7999 (New): 'format' command says "Failed to initialise libfdisk"
- Since recently, I can not use 'format' command to access settings and information about local hard disks.
I am sure ...
- 11:31 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7993 (New): pulseaudio process does not close on logout
- When running MATE desktop session, and log out (from GUI session),
I can see that 2 processes stay active: gam_serve...
- 12:10 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7532: Device driver utility (ddu) does not have visible icon.
- I still do not see ddu icon in Applications>System Tools .
I don't see duplicate bug to refer to when closing, nor P...
- 12:05 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7479: pulseaudio can't manage OSS
- I think this is not fixed since
- volume control can't bring volume up from default 75% (as original report suggeste...
- 11:07 AM illumos gate Bug #7797 (Closed): SMF service removal: metainit service fails to load on update
- Metainit service is supposed to be removed as I am informed,
but it is still there and putting error after Openindia...
- 12:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7660: Leaving curses mode a second time makes terminal window disappear
- Try updating to /hipster-2015 (it works from /dev to /hipster-2015 and from there, to latest /hipster. See if you can...
- 08:31 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7479: pulseaudio can't manage OSS
- Without asking what information to provide, it would probably be provided in another way possible to describe problem...
- 10:28 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7532 (Closed): Device driver utility (ddu) does not have visible icon.
- After installing MATE desktop, I can not see Device driver utility (ddu) icon under Applications>System tools.
- 09:16 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7479: pulseaudio can't manage OSS
- Additional to this problem,
every time any application starts playing new audio
(like pausing VLC for several seco...
- 06:31 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7479 (Resolved): pulseaudio can't manage OSS
- I was just chillin' trying to listen '96 Blackstreet - No Diggity on Firefox/Youtube using MATE desktop,
Also available in: Atom