- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKTfbGm23jKTGCD736gtro8Vt4Zi5ke5ue+/vGxozWVDuy9LAwgg936PGojCHVXC7eqkPDp/ukV8ofFoa7uHvMhBezGTV9EDszHdBxuzvopw4q8Ww2W+uJSLsXBhb3BV9LFC7hr2Rv8S7Hbjkr+g6zXbspvwMEXlpIYwnfp7pdZlrCMEJ7tKmGy9f54QdD7dnZgfIhg9j1zDlKP7XIC8g8XHmsMctpgG/5oM8jmdzX42W6zBF4MV46tUAFHrhx1p+7X1sOt7dOCdHEEcFxIjQwrChOGgGlBgA05AVwNQL2FEMQA1RA61Uo5f/MylIQJfMqcK9jPbDVaXXC4zTJ71q7 ptribble@peter-7010
- Registered on: 2010-07-22
- Last connection: 2020-01-24
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2010-07-29)
- 01:30 PM illumos gate Bug #12248 (New): libdscp no longer needs to link with libnsl
- SPARC builds generate the following noise:
- 07:00 PM illumos gate Bug #12233 (New): libsmbios fails to build on SPARC
- Recent changes to libsmbios (either #12133 or #12138) appear to tickle a build failure on SPARC
ld: fatal: too man...
- 09:33 PM illumos gate Bug #12218 (Closed): the ncp man page is for a driver we no longer ship
- We ship the ncp.7d man page, but shouldn't as it's for a closed driver we no longer distribute.
History, as far as...
- 12:57 PM illumos gate Bug #12212 (Closed): typos in some section 3tecla man pages
- There are some typos in section 3tecla:
gl_io_mode.3tecla - keyboad discardes wether
gl_get_line.3tecla - writtin...
- 06:06 PM illumos gate Bug #12202 (Closed): noise in example code in some section 3pool man pages
- The following man pages
contain the str...
- 08:52 PM illumos gate Bug #12198 (Closed): typo paramter in some section 3pool man pages
- There's a typo paramter in a few man pages in section 3pool:
man3pool/pool_resource_create.3pool:paramter is neith...
- 08:55 PM illumos gate Bug #12186 (Closed): The n2rng man page incorrectly refers to n2cp
- The n2rng(7D) man page has two paths that refer to n2cp rather than n2rng
- 01:14 PM illumos gate Bug #12185 (New): Remove B100s support
- As part of "IPD 5":https://github.com/illumos/ipd/tree/master/ipd/0005, remove support for the B100s blade server.
- 05:52 PM illumos gate Bug #12184 (Closed): SPARC build fails due to missing 64-bit libdhcpagent
- In #11707, libdhcpagent was also built as 64-bit, but only on x86. This causes the SPARC build to fail.
- 08:58 PM illumos gate Bug #11750: ksh mkdir builtin doesn't honor special file permissions
- A quick look at usr/src/lib/libcmd/common/mkdir.c indicates a problem - it looks like chmod() is only called to fix u...
Also available in: Atom