- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKTfbGm23jKTGCD736gtro8Vt4Zi5ke5ue+/vGxozWVDuy9LAwgg936PGojCHVXC7eqkPDp/ukV8ofFoa7uHvMhBezGTV9EDszHdBxuzvopw4q8Ww2W+uJSLsXBhb3BV9LFC7hr2Rv8S7Hbjkr+g6zXbspvwMEXlpIYwnfp7pdZlrCMEJ7tKmGy9f54QdD7dnZgfIhg9j1zDlKP7XIC8g8XHmsMctpgG/5oM8jmdzX42W6zBF4MV46tUAFHrhx1p+7X1sOt7dOCdHEEcFxIjQwrChOGgGlBgA05AVwNQL2FEMQA1RA61Uo5f/MylIQJfMqcK9jPbDVaXXC4zTJ71q7 ptribble@peter-7010
- Registered on: 2010-07-22
- Last connection: 2020-03-11
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2010-07-29)
- 10:10 PM illumos gate Bug #4537: flowadm show-flowprop shows possible values of properties incorrectly
- The other place that uses dladm_get_flowprop() to get the list of possible values is the error message if you try and...
- 09:47 PM illumos gate Bug #4537: flowadm show-flowprop shows possible values of properties incorrectly
- What's actually happening is that flowadm is showing the actual value set for the property, rather than the range of ...
- 11:57 AM illumos gate Bug #12342: bandwidth display badly formatted in flowstat, dlstat, and dladm
That the following are fixed:
flowstat -h -f /var/log/net.log znic0flow...
- 11:47 AM illumos gate Bug #12342 (Closed): bandwidth display badly formatted in flowstat, dlstat, and dladm
- The output from flowstat -h looks like:...
- 04:22 PM illumos gate Bug #4420: flowstat usage message is incorrect
- Perhaps restructuring the usage message, thinking more of -p, -A, and -h as distinct modes, would make it much cleare...
- 03:08 PM illumos gate Bug #4508: flowadm not working as documented, or documentation incorrect
- Similar to #7210, these usage stats were moved to flowstat, so should be removed from the man page here.
- 03:07 PM illumos gate Bug #4538: flowadm man page does not list lport and rport as output fields for show-flow
- The output fields are completely different. In addition, transport is now proto and dsfield should be dsfld.
- 03:04 PM illumos gate Bug #7210: flowadm does not have show-usage command described in the manual page
- Indeed; this functionality was moved to flowstat, so should no longer be in the man page.
See also #4508 for other...
- 08:11 AM illumos gate Bug #12338 (New): remove support for sunfire
- As part of "IPD 5":https://github.com/illumos/ipd/tree/master/ipd/0005, support for sunfire (EXX00) will be removed. ...
- 04:56 PM illumos gate Bug #12337 (New): remove legacy ABI switches from SVR4 packaging
- SVR4 packaging has a number of ways to toggle ABI compliance (or non-compliance), for legacy packages (for non-compli...
Also available in: Atom