- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKTfbGm23jKTGCD736gtro8Vt4Zi5ke5ue+/vGxozWVDuy9LAwgg936PGojCHVXC7eqkPDp/ukV8ofFoa7uHvMhBezGTV9EDszHdBxuzvopw4q8Ww2W+uJSLsXBhb3BV9LFC7hr2Rv8S7Hbjkr+g6zXbspvwMEXlpIYwnfp7pdZlrCMEJ7tKmGy9f54QdD7dnZgfIhg9j1zDlKP7XIC8g8XHmsMctpgG/5oM8jmdzX42W6zBF4MV46tUAFHrhx1p+7X1sOt7dOCdHEEcFxIjQwrChOGgGlBgA05AVwNQL2FEMQA1RA61Uo5f/MylIQJfMqcK9jPbDVaXXC4zTJ71q7 ptribble@peter-7010
- Registered on: 2010-07-22
- Last connection: 2019-06-24
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-07-29)
- 09:46 AM illumos gate Bug #11244 (Closed): Some man pages still refer to E10K
- There are a handful of references in man pages to E10K (starfire, removed in #10318).
- 09:36 AM illumos gate Bug #11243 (New): Unused headers under usr/src/uts/sun4u/sys
- The following sparc headers in uts are unused:
Was used only by starcat.
- 09:35 AM illumos gate Bug #11242 (New): Unused files in usr/src/cmd/logins
- The files
Are unused, and look empty or junk. Need to...
- 09:34 AM illumos gate Bug #11241 (New): usr/src/lib/libpkg/THIRDPARTYLICENSE.descrip is unused
- THIRDPARTYLICENSE was deleted in #5188, so this isn't needed any more.
- 09:33 AM illumos gate Bug #11240 (New): usr/src/pkg/proto_list_ihv_i386 is unused
- The file isn't referenced anywhere, appears to be a realmode leftover, and all the path names listed in it no longer ...
- 09:33 AM illumos gate Bug #11239 (Closed): usr/src/lib/nsswitch/nis/common/switch_err.c is unused
- The switch_err function is actually defined and used (with a different signature) in nis_common.c
- 11:37 AM illumos gate Bug #11128: SPARC build fails for sun4v picl snmp plugin
- Notes on the debugging here:
The debug code here is not normal debug. It has to be enabled locally, and the Makefi...
- 03:20 PM illumos gate Feature #11226 (New): Remove NetraCT support
- As part of IPD5, remove support for the NetraCT platform, which was a compactPCI telco system.
- 02:08 PM illumos gate Bug #11225 (Closed): There are no positrons
- The SPARC startup code checks, with the iam_positron() function, if we're being booted on a positron.
This was an ...
- 04:09 PM illumos gate Feature #11221 (Closed): Should be able to enable findunref without lint
- If you run nightly with NIGHTLY_OPTIONS containing -f to enable findunref, it comes back with:
WARNING: the -f fla...
Also available in: Atom