- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKTfbGm23jKTGCD736gtro8Vt4Zi5ke5ue+/vGxozWVDuy9LAwgg936PGojCHVXC7eqkPDp/ukV8ofFoa7uHvMhBezGTV9EDszHdBxuzvopw4q8Ww2W+uJSLsXBhb3BV9LFC7hr2Rv8S7Hbjkr+g6zXbspvwMEXlpIYwnfp7pdZlrCMEJ7tKmGy9f54QdD7dnZgfIhg9j1zDlKP7XIC8g8XHmsMctpgG/5oM8jmdzX42W6zBF4MV46tUAFHrhx1p+7X1sOt7dOCdHEEcFxIjQwrChOGgGlBgA05AVwNQL2FEMQA1RA61Uo5f/MylIQJfMqcK9jPbDVaXXC4zTJ71q7 ptribble@peter-7010
- Registered on: 2010-07-22
- Last connection: 2019-09-26
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2010-07-29)
- 08:58 PM illumos gate Bug #11750: ksh mkdir builtin doesn't honor special file permissions
- A quick look at usr/src/lib/libcmd/common/mkdir.c indicates a problem - it looks like chmod() is only called to fix u...
- 06:03 PM illumos gate Bug #11641 (New): spelling mistakes in section 7d of the manual
- Some spelling errors in man7d:
treshold - i40e.7d
proeprty - i40e.7d
negotioation - pcn.7d
microarchitecure - c...
- 05:51 PM illumos gate Bug #11639: some man pages show incorrect driver locations
- There's useful information embedded in the location; not just the driver name but type, sometimes the note of platfor...
- 03:04 PM illumos gate Bug #11639 (New): some man pages show incorrect driver locations
- Some man pages in section 7d have errors in the filename for the driver.
For example, ieee1394 has
- 11:57 AM illumos gate Bug #11633 (Closed): SPARC NULL pointer errors in libprtdiag_psr
- NULL pointer errors building libprtdiag_psr on SPARC:
common/tazmo.c:1533: error: comparison between pointer and i...
- 11:56 AM illumos gate Bug #11632 (Closed): SPARC NULL pointer error in libtsalarm
- NULL pointer errors building libtsalarm on SPARC:
../common/tsalarm.c:79: error: assignment makes integer from poi...
- 11:55 AM illumos gate Bug #11631 (Closed): SPARC NULL pointer error in libds
- NULL pointer errors building libds on SPARC:
../common/libds.c:105: error: passing argument 1 of 'ds_hdl_to_dslibe...
- 10:59 AM illumos gate Bug #11630 (Closed): remove checks for 64-bit capable hardware
- On SPARC, we still have checks for 64-bit capable hardware (doing clunky string-comparisons on dates to see if the bo...
- 08:51 PM illumos gate Bug #11628 (Closed): typos detected by mandoc style
- Most of the STYLE issues detected by mandoc lint are indeed purely stylistic. However, it does detect typos in sectio...
- 01:34 PM illumos gate Bug #11622 (Closed): clean up rarer mandoc lint warnings
- In #8078 it was proposed to clean up the common mandoc lint warnings. (The sp|PP after SH|SS ones.)
The following ...
Also available in: Atom