- Login: cbinner
- Registered on: 2020-06-04
- Last connection: 2021-05-24
- 06:31 PM illumos gate Bug #13832 (Duplicate): dlstat manpage missing
- It probably isn’t permissible to copy the manpage from Oracle Solaris (without the features illumos doesn’t have)?
- 10:21 PM illumos gate Feature #13483: USB 2.0 Audio
- This one:
Apparently all of this manufacturer’s class compliant USB devices a...
- 09:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13482: logadm can’t handle rsyslog
- I looked into a SmartOS zone which has
@# grep syslog /etc/logadm.conf
/var/log/syslog -C 8 -a 'kill -HUP `cat /v...
- 04:27 PM illumos gate Bug #13482 (New): logadm can’t handle rsyslog
- Filed as a bug after feedback from [OmniOS-discuss]
With OmniOS @r151036@ I switched to @rsyslog@. @cron@ keeps givi...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Feature #13483 (New): USB 2.0 Audio
- Recently I connected a USB audio interface to an Openindiana machine and found out it wasn't working because it requi...
- 01:44 AM illumos gate Bug #12818: ntpq(1m) -w flag undocumented
- This is solved for OmniOS with @ntpsec@ in r151036, I suppose this ticket could be moved to the Openindiana tracker.
- 07:53 AM illumos gate Bug #12818: ntpq(1m) -w flag undocumented
- Yes, it works. It just isn’t documented in the man page.
- 12:32 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12964: Continuously reboot after installing the latest update
- Can confirm the issue, also using Intel graphics (Ivy Bridge).
The problem seems to be in the Xorg intel module, w...
- 12:07 PM illumos gate Bug #12818 (New): ntpq(1m) -w flag undocumented
- The ntpq manpage doesn’t mention the -w flag (it does work though, check the output of @ntpq -p@ vs @ntpq -pw@).
Also available in: Atom