- Login: mahrens
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-09-29
- Last connection: 2019-10-21
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Bug #11840: Remove of a special vdev with different ashift than the pool vdevs results in an OmniOS panic/pool corrupt
- I think this is the same as https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/9363
- 06:43 PM illumos gate Bug #10507 (Closed): NO_GENUNIX_UNIQUIFY has no effect
- Looks like NO_GENUNIX_UNIQUIFY has been a no-op since 2015. However, this was usually not noticed, especially becaus...
- 07:48 PM illumos gate Bug #9847 (Closed): leaking dd_clones (DMU_OT_DSL_CLONES) objects
- We're leaking the dd_clones objects in dsl_dir_destroy_sync. (This bug appears to have been around forever.)
- 05:50 PM illumos gate Bug #9617: too-frequent TXG sync causes excessive write inflation
- This will cause more batching of i/o, so it shouldn't decrease performance in any workload. Besides the customer sys...
- 06:07 PM illumos gate Bug #7087 (Closed): assertion failed on dnode_sync_free(): avl_is_empty(dn_dbufs)
- 06:07 PM illumos gate Bug #5597 (Closed): assertion failed: avl_is_empty(&dn->dn_dbufs), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/dnode_sync.c, line: 488
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Bug #9329: panic in zap_leaf_lookup() due to concurrent zapification
- Specifically, we will change dmu_object_zapify() to call mzap_create_impl() before setting dn_type. This also necess...
- 10:09 PM illumos gate Bug #9486 (Closed): reduce memory used by device removal on fragmented pools
- Device removal allocates a new location for each allocated segment on
the disk that's being removed. Each allocatio...
- 10:03 PM illumos gate Bug #9485 (Closed): Optimize possible split block search space
- Port this commit from ZoL: https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/commit/4589f3ae4c1bb435777da8640eb915f3c713b14d
- 05:25 PM illumos gate Bug #9290 (Closed): device removal reduces redundancy of mirrors
- Mirrors are supposed to provide redundancy in the face of whole-disk failure and silent damage (e.g. some data on dis...
Also available in: Atom