- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-dss 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 gisburn@castor
- Registered on: 2010-10-10
- Last connection: 2011-05-05
Reported issues: 26
- 07:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- Rich Lowe wrote:
> The use of $LOGNAME is contrary to what seems to be every other shell (well, those that actually ...
- 05:02 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- Erm... the username should print who is logged-in. If you want to change this you have to use "su - username" and _no...
- 05:00 AM illumos gate Bug #880: ksh93 coredumps on 'unset'
- The problem here is that IFS is a function-local variable. Some older ksh93 versions choke on this (and local typeset...
- 09:56 AM illumos gate Bug #864: at(1) should not popen /usr/bin/pwd
- Rich Lowe wrote:
> getcwd(3C) returns the physical pathname too, so there'd be no difference here. I think it's jus...
- 09:43 AM illumos gate Bug #864: at(1) should not popen /usr/bin/pwd
- I have no clue what this code does... but... maybe the intention of the code was/is to get the _physical_ path (e.g. ...
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Bug #763: FMD msg URLs should refer to something visible
- Can you attach the CGI code, please ?
- 04:57 PM illumos gate Bug #758: dtrace async timing handling issues
- More data:
It seems the trouble is the number of probes being used. The fbt provider can quickly provide 60000+ prob...
- 02:37 PM illumos gate Bug #758: dtrace async timing handling issues
- Attached (as "fbt_demo001.sh") is the fbt demo script I used. Note the extra sections labelled with "grrr"... ;-(
- 02:34 PM illumos gate Bug #758 (New): dtrace async timing handling issues
- The following issue came up while writing a demo today.
Originally I tried to run a test application and let "dtra...
- 01:26 PM illumos gate Bug #702: tput calls gets()
- The root problem of the issue was that we tested (both "tput" and
"hashmake") with something like this:
$ diff -u <...
Also available in: Atom