- Login: bcantrill
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA34XP/UMdCuB/jOQg3VU4XBDs28i4Vw7X3TxHj0MX7ZnWtpXZ3cXtfetLtM6DWFY2BtEDIUBbY2JeDhZ5tTwlpLjNZLHN/RjOrlxmXI3mo/ocNOtF3735S+bRTe30ZUNgQGjQyGPjjl1lKHkBou5RU1FCG6SEsvp4FxJZqwf5hzvUu7d9GqDXsk/Nwv2e7xzJ1jbHvVz+Eau2gPLpxi721ErHrwCyyjr980X5VCqHGxye6tmn3plHlhh9Av1CZs42StBuScRShrxQ7/wOCRIG8zxepICaEDv6HcJdf1805ayk2N2Ye7jaRi8KlfdSiy4/K/1DSHiT7vfjZy3K6jpngw== bcantrill@Bryan-Cantrill-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2010-10-15
- Last connection: 2015-02-03
- 12:28 AM illumos gate Feature #3670: add visibility into agent LWP's spymaster
- Here's the output from pflags of a core that died with the agent LWP:...
- 10:18 PM illumos gate Bug #3599: dtrace_dynvar tail calls can blow stack
- Ugh -- sorry about that. And yes, very very unlucky. I would like to take a look at the dump, if possible -- not be...
- 10:40 PM illumos gate Bug #3548 (New): mdb dcmd tab completion occurs before setting dot
- Currently any mdb dcmd tab completion function is called _before_ dot is set (or indeed, before the address specifica...
- 03:02 PM illumos gate Bug #3482 (New): tmpfs in a non-global zone does not abide by tmpfs_minfree
- We have seen cases recently of gsort in non-global zones dying under somewhat odd conditions. In all cases, we died ...
- 10:28 PM illumos gate Bug #2075: man outputs "geqn should have been given a `-Tutf8' option"
- As it turns out, this change broke us -- in the datasets that we use to provision zones, we rely on the fact that nro...
- 10:15 PM illumos gate Bug #3422 (Closed): zpool create/syseventd race yield non-importable pool
- On a standup of new hardware, we found that several new illumos-based
compute nodes were refusing to import their po...
- 05:52 PM illumos gate Bug #2410 (Resolved): procfs needlessly breaks large file support
- When attempting to include @<sys/procfs.h>@ in compiling a 32-bit program with large file support, the compile will e...
- 07:32 AM illumos gate Bug #1974 (Resolved): pages_pp_maximum/lotsfree discrepancy leads to mlock() failure
- The number of pages that cannot be locked down (that is, the amount of
availrmem that the kernel keeps for itself) i...
- 07:06 AM illumos gate Bug #1941 (Resolved): timer intervals incorrectly rounded to clock resolution
- If one currently attempts to create (say) a 1,000 usec POSIX interval timer
on x86, the actual cyclic created will n...
- 07:20 AM illumos gate Bug #1918: stack overflow from mac_promisc_dispatch()
- FWIW, here are the diffs for the dls_accept_promisc() solution:...
Also available in: Atom