- 04:56 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13114: Please port Eclipse to OpenIndiana
- Last Eclipse version with a Solaris build, but it's not work on OI. It core dumped immediately after run.
- 04:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13114: Please port Eclipse to OpenIndiana
- Please note that CodeBlocks is also built and working fine on OI. But I can't get the code completion to work, so I n...
- 04:52 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13114: Please port Eclipse to OpenIndiana
- The FreeBSD's patches are on the files directory on said repo. I forgot to mention that.
- 04:51 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13114 (New): Please port Eclipse to OpenIndiana
- On OI, there is no usable IDE. One has to use advanced editors like Geany, Emacs and Vim to emulate an IDE. This is a...
- 04:41 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13113 (New): Emacs pure storage overflow warning on startup
- Please fix your build, thanks.
- 04:37 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13112 (New): Pluma frequently crashing
- I don't know the cause, but simply open a file, edit it, click to close the current file, then click to close pluma, ...
- 04:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13070: mtu option too large MTU 1728 - 1500
- Dan McDonald wrote:
> In native zones, each of these tunables has the supported interface of ipadm(1M). ipadm(1M) m...
- 05:29 AM illumos gate Bug #13070: mtu option too large MTU 1728 - 1500
- This fixed the network speed:
sudo ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_wscale_always 1
sudo ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_tstamp_if_wsc...
- 05:27 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #13004: Please update to newer Firefox!
- This old FF is problematic with github. Please update it to the latest ESR. Thanks.
- 05:26 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #13006: Need working Chineese ibus input method
- The default system includes only ibus and ibus/anthy. Is there any Japanese developers? I don't see the point of havi...
Also available in: Atom