- Login: mjgzuik
- Registered on: 2020-08-18
- Last connection: 2020-11-05
- 05:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13249: wasteful entry allocation in dnlc
- Something of this sort should take care of it (not even compile tested):...
- 04:34 PM illumos gate Bug #13249 (Closed): wasteful entry allocation in dnlc
- The namecache entry has the following layout:...
- 07:35 PM illumos gate Bug #13243 (New): deadlock on ZFS during concurrent rename and mkdir
- 12:32 AM illumos gate Bug #13058 (New): high contention on root vnode mutex during a lookup-heavy workload
- The box at hand is quite old: a 2 socket * 10 cores * 2 threads Sandy Bridge. There is a lx-zone with Debian performi...
- 06:45 PM illumos gate Bug #13057 (New): pessimal mutex behavior
- This is a slightly edited copy of what I originally posted here:
- 06:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13056 (New): pessimal rw locks behavior
- While read-write locking always modifying the same cacheline suffers from fundamental scalability issues, the current...
Also available in: Atom