- Login: matt.mdf
- Registered on: 2020-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-09-10
- 02:52 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13122: x11/diagnostic/dpyinfo manifest has bad character encoding
- I tried to update again. I got 1 install and 429 updates. The problem remains.
I had to hack the pkg engine to get...
- 11:30 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13122: x11/diagnostic/dpyinfo manifest has bad character encoding
- userland-incorporation updated 04.sep.2020 branch 2020.0.1.13390
The version of dpyinfo is included in the file name...
- 03:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13122 (New): x11/diagnostic/dpyinfo manifest has bad character encoding
- pkg info ## fails with exception
pkg: 'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u2212' in position 28: ordinal not in r...
- 10:44 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #12865: Could you package openjdk11 and later LTS version?
- Thank you Franklin.
Do illumos derived systems have a preferred location for jars provided by pkg?
- 06:56 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13114: Please port Eclipse to OpenIndiana
- I have not had any problem with geany.
I have just built netbeans 12.0 and it works; but complains about openJDK 1...
- 02:51 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12859: pkg sometimes hangs for nothing
- The program top is probably not well suited for your use case. Try ps -p $(pgrep pkg) or ps aux | grep pkg
- 06:36 PM site Bug #13086 (New): repository hipster fails with 400 on valid request from pkg application
- The issue appears to occur at the web server. More specifically the sites serving of files, rather than the content o...
Also available in: Atom