- Login: nomad
- Registered on: 2020-09-15
- Last connection: 2020-09-15
- 08:40 PM illumos gate Bug #13877: SMB + IPv6 + CentOS 8 Stream = CIFS: VFS: Error connecting to socket. Aborting operation.
- This was also submitted to Red Hat, since that's more likely to be where the problem exists.
- 03:39 PM illumos gate Bug #13877 (New): SMB + IPv6 + CentOS 8 Stream = CIFS: VFS: Error connecting to socket. Aborting operation.
- I have an OmniOS 151038 host that is doing ZFS-based sharesmb. Yesterday I configured IPv6 for it. The windows 10 hos...
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Feature #3163: nss: need local netgroup implementation
- This would be very helpful.
Right now I have several NFS exports that go to every host in my site (home directori...
- 10:46 PM illumos gate Bug #13846 (New): nfs export to IPv6 and IPv4 fails with wrong error message, share_nfs(1M) manpage update requested
- I have a new file server with two interfaces. aggr0 has both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on it 140.XXX.YYY.ZZZ & 2607:AAA...
- 05:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13584 (New): CIFS mount on CentOS 8 from OmniOS 151036 works once then generates "Invalid argument" on second try
- Using autofs to do a mount:
- 08:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13169 (Closed): CVE-2020-1472 (ZeroLogon) and SMB authentication
- I originally filed this against OmniOSCE but was advised it would be better posted here.
MSFT is pushing a new set...
Also available in: Atom