- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAw1pBeLNhZolllt2tQOJGhAkK/xpyNnO2++XmwJzPuaM0NUl7ORnTkbJRbfKbaAY5snON28NohwH4Ta9o+ErTXOjGin6pf2g8b6zO8Mdq0rYwTIbs1cUcawtdWzmK/qBfX8dGyym/R5lRTkZHVG5IjwJ49sWy9gtZL9drg4uLY+U= error404@gomorra
- Registered on: 2010-10-25
- Last connection: 2012-06-21
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-11-08)
- 11:25 PM illumos gate Bug #2910 (Resolved): svc.startd core dump
- Tracked down that this was due to svc.startd dumping core and restarting.
- 09:47 PM illumos gate Bug #2855 (New): vmu_calculate_proc() impeding page faults for thousands of seconds
- From Joyent OS-987:
the w command is hanging because it's trying to get the pr_p_lock
on the prnode_t associated ...
- 08:10 PM illumos gate Bug #2443 (Resolved): wall(1) needs zones support
- wall(1) only broadcasts to the global zone. It would be useful to send messages to the ngz.
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Bug #2092 (New): terrible performance from PCFS
- PCFS serializes every operation, synchronously. As a result it's almost certainly the worst performing implementation...
- 12:15 AM illumos gate Bug #2085 (Resolved): with lots of zones, sometimes all of them don't boot on system boot
- This was in the zones SMF log file: ...
- 06:52 PM illumos gate Bug #1917: ::umem_verify seg faults on a dump with rampant corruption
- No, this is a copy of a Joyent bug, in order to integrate a changeset that already exists
- 12:52 AM illumos gate Bug #1923 (Resolved): kernel panic in ire_round_robin due to divide by zero
- 12:43 AM illumos gate Bug #1922 (Resolved): t_pcb of panic thread should be preserved on a panic
- Currently, the t_pcb of the panicking thread is plowed by the setjmp() in panicsys that saves the registers at the ti...
- 11:28 PM illumos gate Bug #1920 (Resolved): ::ugrep and ::kgrep don't work for sizes less than 4
- Running ::kgrep/::ugrep for sizes less than 4 (i.e., 1 or 2) doesn't properly work: it returns many too many hits.
- 11:27 PM illumos gate Bug #1919 (New): need ::scalehrtime dcmd
- Increasingly in the system, timestamps are being recorded as TSCs (e.g., t_hrtime) – but this leaves them unscaled. S...
Also available in: Atom