- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC2lW2iODakpIw7+b2i1cWJHus8AJUhfN/+U2gcf2pdJR4WH+Iu182Js3p5WTQ8RTEiLWA+SIiBhIuw/vZZo4Wy9zVuI6Yo+D0w6+RhAtV6KhTylOCQ9ZB0fquWPZRlmb7fPMo5G6ymjC7J1A4NG82ATu4F0ACJozQibxPyW8EFqfFg0r0YmxU/cbuiFA8xYghIQcuP+nbUQT1rPk4V1aGbn3IbNi91CKkSweXzrpx6YwNxLBp7p9qalt/4dohPnDf6kC6eGsP/pwdZJFrbCWXXzQUAq2xUV8JXWbyaw59YqpKiRxBXDazDzeIuf1sv5BcMg6EEmhOPR/4wzGc7tc99 vetal@vT510
- Registered on: 2010-11-16
- Last connection: 2020-05-18
- illumos gate (Reporter, 2011-06-13)
- 05:02 AM illumos gate Bug #12747: mdb segfaults if compiled with -mtune=intel option
- Disassemble of __csigsetjmp(sigjmp_buf env, int savemask, gregset_t rs):...
- 03:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12747 (New): mdb segfaults if compiled with -mtune=intel option
- If compile with gcc-7 and '-mtune=intel' option, *mdb* crashes shortly in __csigsetjmp after starting it:...
- 03:20 PM illumos gate Feature #12606: Support NFS v4.1 and v4.2 protocols in NFS server
- preview version: https://github.com/racktopsystems/illumos-gate/tree/nfs4xserver
- 12:32 PM illumos gate Feature #12606: Support NFS v4.1 and v4.2 protocols in NFS server
- FATTR4_SEC_LABEL could be not supported.
Shares should be able to be mounted via NFSv4.1 and NFSv4.2
- 11:42 AM illumos gate Feature #12606 (New): Support NFS v4.1 and v4.2 protocols in NFS server
- Support RFC5661 and RFC7862. pNFS is not supported.
- 06:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12505: Answer KEBE question about cred in unexport()
- Dan McDonald wrote:
> I apologize for leaving KEBE comments in illumos-gate. They are my own notation, and are suppo...
- 04:21 PM illumos gate Feature #12303: nfs/nfs4_drc.h: No such file or directory
- Marcel Telka wrote:
> Just curious, how is this related to #11083?
include <nfs/nfs4_drc.h> was added in that com...
- 09:54 AM illumos gate Bug #12300: Memory leak in rfs3_readdirplus()
- Interesting, Dan you said that you did ::findleaks with no complaints?
- 03:35 PM illumos gate Feature #11083: support NFS server in zone
- pynfs test-suite with...
- 04:38 PM illumos gate Bug #2988: nfssrv: need ability to go to submounts for v3 and v2 protocols
- One of setup was a VMware ESX server and bsros NFS server. Testing cases included
1. Create dataset 'data/b', all ...
Also available in: Atom