- Login: cross
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 cross@spitfire
- Registered on: 2021-05-03
- Last connection: 2021-09-17
- 05:06 PM illumos gate Feature #14087 (New): Bhyve exposes dirty page tracking interface
- In order to support live migration, bhyve must support some interface for tracking dirty pages and exposing that info...
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #14042: GPT: Closed ranges conflict with other code causing panics
- More debugging detail was requested here:
Patrick reported to me that he was observing panics in this code when re...
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Bug #14042: GPT: Closed ranges conflict with other code causing panics
- A change to address this is in https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/1686.
Testing: built the system with this...
- 03:09 PM illumos gate Bug #14042 (Closed): GPT: Closed ranges conflict with other code causing panics
- The recently-introduced GPT work in bhyve assumes that ranges are expressed as closed interviews when populating, vac...
- 03:15 PM illumos gate Feature #13932: improve bhyve second level page table support
- Also, `findleaks` on a kernel dump and saw no unexpected[*] leaks (* ACPICA is known to "leak" RAM which findleaks se...
- 07:04 PM illumos gate Feature #13932: improve bhyve second level page table support
- For testing: we booted kernels with this code on both AMD and Intel hosts and booted VMs running Linux and Windows, w...
- 06:32 PM illumos gate Feature #13932 (Closed): improve bhyve second level page table support
- As part of the march towards supporting live migration in bhyve, we would like improve support for the handling of ha...
- 05:18 PM illumos gate Feature #13862 (Closed): EPT/RVI supports resetting A/D bits
- In order to facilitate live migration, illumos bhyve should support reading and resetting A/D bits on the secondary p...
- 10:17 PM illumos gate Feature #13825: consolidate vm-related headers for bhyve
- TESTING: I built against HEAD with and without this change and used `wsdiff`; the only changes were either trivial co...
- 09:19 PM illumos gate Feature #13825 (Closed): consolidate vm-related headers for bhyve
- When bhyve was ported to illumos, care was taken to maintain compatibility headers in order to minimize source change...
Also available in: Atom