- Login: oxide_13
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIIUClyWNF7h78MzoXtUzEMm++AMY/pxaFH7AU0iE5tgu email@example.com
- Registered on: 2021-08-05
- Last connection: 2021-10-15
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Feature #14169 (New): usbftdi should set/support setting the FTDI latency timer
- FTDI's USB serial chips support a pair of control commands to get and set the latency timer. The default is 16 ms, w...
- 04:01 PM illumos gate Bug #14093 (New): apix mistakenly assumes the LAPIC is enabled
- We have code in apix_regops.c:apix_enable_x2apic() that tries to enable the x2APIC (MSR mode). Unfortunately, this c...
- 07:38 PM illumos gate Bug #14063 (New): pnglite references UINT_MAX without including limits.h
- This breaks the build with an error of the form:...
- 07:25 PM illumos gate Bug #14062 (New): isoboot makefile bypasses $(BTXLD) macro
- usr/src/boot/sys/boot/i386/isoboot/Makefile references @btxld@ directly instead of correctly using the macro @$(BTXLD...
- 07:13 PM illumos gate Bug #14001: dboot: dump_tables off by one error
- Toomas Soome wrote in #note-1:
> The idea to remove this code has been around for some time, but this would imply ...
- 07:04 PM illumos gate Bug #14002 (Closed): Autogenerated dtrace.mapfile not cleaned up by clean nor clobber
- Generated dtrace.mapfile output in several driver directories leaves their debug64 and/or obj64 directories lying aro...
- 06:59 PM illumos gate Bug #14001 (New): dboot: dump_tables off by one error
- The pagetable dumping code in dboot's dump_tables() has an off-by-one error that causes kernel VAs to be reported off...
Also available in: Atom