- Login: oxide_13
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIIUClyWNF7h78MzoXtUzEMm++AMY/pxaFH7AU0iE5tgu email@example.com
- Registered on: 2021-08-05
- Last connection: 2022-04-18
- 12:38 AM illumos gate Feature #14601: want 3-argument string comparison assertions
- Dan McDonald wrote in #note-1:
> What if some grinning weirdo expects, for example:
> to work? Ma...
- 12:00 AM illumos gate Feature #14601 (New): want 3-argument string comparison assertions
- @ASSERT3x()@ and @VERIFY3x()@ are valuable debugging tools, but they are not useful replacements for @ASSERT(strcmp(x...
- 05:16 AM illumos gate Bug #14594: psrinfo(1M) may fail to emit socket type
- 02:36 AM illumos gate Bug #14594 (In Progress): psrinfo(1M) may fail to emit socket type
- With SMT-enabled processors, psrinfo -pv does not emit the CPU's socket type even if it is known to the kernel:
- 06:25 PM illumos gate Feature #14560 (New): nvme has unnecessary dependency on misc/sata
- The nvme driver has a DT_NEEDED entry for misc/sata; the sole function it consumes from this module is `sata_split_mo...
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Feature #14169 (New): usbftdi should set/support setting the FTDI latency timer
- FTDI's USB serial chips support a pair of control commands to get and set the latency timer. The default is 16 ms, w...
- 04:01 PM illumos gate Bug #14093 (New): apix mistakenly assumes the LAPIC is enabled
- We have code in apix_regops.c:apix_enable_x2apic() that tries to enable the x2APIC (MSR mode). Unfortunately, this c...
- 07:38 PM illumos gate Bug #14063 (New): pnglite references UINT_MAX without including limits.h
- This breaks the build with an error of the form:...
- 07:25 PM illumos gate Bug #14062 (New): isoboot makefile bypasses $(BTXLD) macro
- usr/src/boot/sys/boot/i386/isoboot/Makefile references @btxld@ directly instead of correctly using the macro @$(BTXLD...
- 07:13 PM illumos gate Bug #14001: dboot: dump_tables off by one error
- Toomas Soome wrote in #note-1:
> The idea to remove this code has been around for some time, but this would imply ...
Also available in: Atom