- Login: nils
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC4h1fsG+RiIHyom9rSt/dl7QL3I4kxFBY0FtawPrn8I7yuNBE3BkEp/WO3j5TH3pgH2TTvkVVb762fYACetrnfZgqbP2O4Wf1gImu1KsfdTqs9HVG/bw03aPT77U25tjHD2BSLe5uXxd60j3pnYjQn/Z7fgPkQHZ8AW4gYS1SDLPbDZqC2Q7RQ72sfNrw7KpAl8MkSmeRz0G7rPrWW7J9ls9MxmNRNG9E2Lvrn4f8rxxJlBklCrBeur0vtxasOyzmjSUivp2h6l0/V12UG791ripgU9dNZt6Xb2gC3luh8nzLS3dKXoIMLJTnzgVQaK63AWohkuSYag/cUwq/zQo19 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2021-08-12
- Last connection: 2023-07-19
- 01:53 AM illumos gate Feature #15804 (Closed): cxgbe: update firmware version to 126.96.36.199
- Chelsio has updated the publicly released firmware for their t5 and t6 nics from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206....
- 04:33 PM illumos gate Bug #15370: dlmgmtd assertion failure: avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()
- Thanks for pointing me at the previous thread. The failure mode discussed there is the same as I mention above: a zo...
- 10:38 PM illumos gate Bug #15370: dlmgmtd assertion failure: avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()
- I'm not sure what "Breaks non-SmartOS distros' zone halt" means in that revert message. This change will prevent zon...
- 07:53 PM illumos gate Bug #15370: dlmgmtd assertion failure: avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()
- Removing the "am I not in the global zone" check solves the problem, by ensuring that the link uniqueness check is al...
- 07:22 PM illumos gate Bug #15370 (New): dlmgmtd assertion failure: avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()
- Boot a zone:
01:55:58 odev:~$ pfexec zoneadm -z test boot
Create a vnic called "vnic0" in the zone:
- 05:02 PM illumos gate Bug #15167: Panic when halting a zone with self-created links
- After looking at this a bit more, the reference count isn't really the problem - it's a symptom of the problem.
- 11:04 PM illumos gate Bug #15167 (Closed): Panic when halting a zone with self-created links
- The panic comes from an assertion failure:
assertion failed: ddp->dd_ref > 1, file: ../../common/io/dls/dls_mgmt.c...
- 01:07 PM illumos gate Feature #14017: Add support for TCP_QUICKACK
- I verified the new functionality by running the Linux-ported application that
required it. The binary-only server c...
- 01:14 PM illumos gate Feature #14017 (Closed): Add support for TCP_QUICKACK
- TCP_QUICKACK is a Linux setsockopt() option. When a socket is in quickack mode, it acks each TCP packet immediately ...
Also available in: Atom