- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-12-17
- Last connection: 2019-02-13
- illumos gate (Developer, 2016-03-12)
- 05:56 PM illumos gate Bug #7780: mdb could extract NT_PRPSINFO information from core files
- It was suggested I be a bit more specific. Here's what I'd suggest:...
- 01:38 AM illumos gate Bug #9225 (New): svcprop(1) could better explain behavior on services
- svcprop(1) says:...
- 01:14 AM illumos gate Bug #9224 (New): svcprop(1) refers to directly-attached properties without explaining them
- The svcprop(1) manual page refers several times to "directly-attached" properties:...
- 05:10 PM illumos gate Bug #8470 (New): connect(3socket) should document timeout values
- connect(3socket) documents that it can time out:...
- 02:00 AM illumos gate Bug #7780 (Closed): mdb could extract NT_PRPSINFO information from core files
- There's a bunch of useful information in the NT_PRPSINFO ELF note that we include in core files. This includes the u...
- 03:56 PM illumos gate Bug #6255: incorrect matching of subnets by zfs sharenfs property
- Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the tip. The @ syntax appears to be working for me. If it's helpful, I can ...
- 12:14 AM illumos gate Bug #7292 (New): smf log message could be clearer when stop method exits with processes running
- Here's the manifest for a simple service:...
- 10:06 PM illumos gate Feature #7007 (New): document TCP parameters
- There are several basic TCP parameters that the system supports that are not documented. The one I ran across is TCP...
- 10:04 PM illumos gate Bug #6255: incorrect matching of subnets by zfs sharenfs property
- I'm not sure if these are related, but I seem to be running into a similar problem. I had previously been running pl...
- 11:09 PM illumos gate Bug #6651 (New): mdb could support printing open file information
- Similar to #6650: you can use "!" to shell out to pfiles(1) to print open files in a target process or core file, but...
Also available in: Atom