- Login: dap
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-12-17
- Last connection: 2023-02-04
- 05:02 PM illumos gate Bug #15649 (New): `svcs -ZL` seems to ignore `-Z`
- Here's a system with a bunch of services in non-global zones, and `svcs -Z` shows them:...
- 09:24 PM illumos gate Bug #15254: %ymm registers not restored after signal handler
- While testing the fix for this, we found that some of the problems previously believed to be caused by this issue wer...
- 03:00 AM illumos gate Bug #15254: %ymm registers not restored after signal handler
- The test program above is not quite valid because it calls functions (like printf) in between writing %ymm0 and readi...
- 03:41 AM illumos gate Bug #15276 (New): pstack prints wrong frame pointers
- I have a core file where pstack prints these frame pointers:...
- 10:53 PM illumos gate Bug #15254: %ymm registers not restored after signal handler
- In case it's useful, a more detailed analysis of how I got to this issue is in https://github.com/oxidecomputer/omicr...
- 05:28 AM illumos gate Bug #15254 (Closed): %ymm registers not restored after signal handler
- *update*: some of the instances previously attributed to this bug are likely caused by https://www.illumos.org/issues...
- 11:33 PM illumos gate Bug #15224 (Closed): mdb's ::typedef unexpectedly interprets integers in mdb's base
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #15203 (Closed): `pargs -e` doesn't work on processes stopped at exec-success
- It seems like `pargs -e` does not work on a process stopped by DTrace at the `proc:::exec-success` probe. It does wo...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #13837: Race condition synchronously enabling "svccfg add"-ed instance
- This looks to me like #5896, but that one was believed fixed.
- 05:17 PM illumos gate Feature #14750 (New): pfiles on a core file could print socket information
- I've got a core file from a process with a bunch of open sockets. `pfiles` on the process reports a lot more informa...
Also available in: Atom