- Login: luqmana
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2021-09-23
- Last connection: 2023-04-23
- 09:43 PM illumos gate Bug #15580 (New): Consolidate boolean fields into bitflags on mac_promisc_impl_s
- @mac_promisc_impl_s@ has quite a few @boolean_t@ fields which could be consolidated by using bitflags thereby reducin...
- 11:58 AM illumos gate Feature #15574 (New): Want tx-only DLPI capture mode
- There are already DLPI and MAC layer flags for rx-only callbacks and it'd be nice to have similar for the outgoing case.
- 08:22 AM illumos gate Bug #15573 (New): DL_PROMISC_RX_ONLY doesn't suppress all Tx packets.
- I came across this while trying to use @DL_PROMISC_RX_ONLY@ with @snoop@. @DLPI_PROMISCON(3DLPI)@ documents @DL_PROMI...
- 05:54 AM illumos gate Feature #15572 (New): Want direction flag for snoop
- From @TCPDUMP(1)@:...
- 05:33 AM illumos gate Bug #15342: MAC should more easily support dual-personality devices
- Existing network drivers continue to work as expected, so too does the usual tooling (e.g. dladm. ipadm)
For the m...
- 09:19 PM illumos gate Bug #15327: add misc datalink class
- Some further requested checks:
@dlstat@ continues to work as expected:...
- 01:56 AM illumos gate Bug #15327: add misc datalink class
- Been running bits from my CR and things work as expected. Datalinks using one of the existing classes (e.g. phys, vni...
- 11:22 PM illumos gate Bug #15342 (Closed): MAC should more easily support dual-personality devices
- "PSARC/2009/380":https://illumos.org/opensolaris/ARChive/PSARC/2009/380/20090706_garrett.d'amore introduced support f...
- 12:09 AM illumos gate Bug #15337 (Closed): /dev/dld link should be managed via devfsadm
- On closer look it is actually "handled":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/blob/c4d175c682f99ae675bc75b8185afa94...
- 04:16 AM illumos gate Bug #15337 (Closed): /dev/dld link should be managed via devfsadm
- @DLD@'s control device (@/devices/pseudo/dld@0:ctl@) is symlinked to @/dev/dld@ via "a manifest entry":https://github...
Also available in: Atom