- Login: bnaecker
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2021-11-22
- Last connection: 2022-08-08
- 10:10 PM illumos gate Bug #14900 (Closed): ddi_fm_capable(9F) man page does not match source
- The man page for `ddi_fm_capable(9F)` shows a signature that does not match the actual source. The signature in the m...
- 06:25 PM illumos gate Feature #14432: Want NVMe vendor-unique log page support
- During development, I mistakenly removed a block of code that affects the handling of existing log pages. I've put th...
- 08:58 PM illumos gate Feature #14432: Want NVMe vendor-unique log page support
- The changes required to support this are pretty small. I've run a small C program that exercises the main new check, ...
- 08:50 PM illumos gate Feature #14432 (Closed): Want NVMe vendor-unique log page support
- The current NVMe driver supports a few log pages mandated by the NVMe 1.3 specification. However, many vendors implem...
- 10:14 PM illumos gate Feature #14294: Want NVMe admin passthru command
- I've also run a few other tests. I verified the code that does some sanity checks on the passthru command (valid buff...
- 09:40 PM illumos gate Feature #14294: Want NVMe admin passthru command
- The proposed patch modifies some of the internal memory-management of the NVMe driver. Specifically, the deprecated i...
- 08:32 PM illumos gate Feature #14294: Want NVMe admin passthru command
- This ticket tracks work adding a new ioctl to the nvme driver, `NVME_IOC_PASSTHRU`, and a new type to represent the p...
- 08:07 PM illumos gate Feature #14294 (Closed): Want NVMe admin passthru command
- Many NVMe devices support vendor-specific commands, such as telemetry or vendor-defined log pages. We'd like to provi...
Also available in: Atom