- Login: jordan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 jordan@atrium
- Registered on: 2022-03-25
- Last connection: 2023-11-21
- 03:53 AM illumos gate Bug #16079: rsrvrctl could be consistent with memory size units
- I changed the @-q@ option to report MiB instead of KiB.
An example of me querying the reservoir, ...
- 06:54 PM illumos gate Bug #16079 (Closed): rsrvrctl could be consistent with memory size units
- The userland tool @rsrvrctl@ can be used to query and manipulate the VMM reservoir. The @-q@ option reports output in...
- 04:55 PM illumos gate Bug #15809 (Closed): bhyve TSC should exclude minimal host deltas
- The kernel maintains an array of per-CPU TSC deltas, @ tsc_sync_tick_delta@, populated by the TSC sync calibration co...
- 01:30 AM illumos gate Feature #15652 (Duplicate): want dcmd to list running bhvye guests
- A frequent need I have working with or on bhvye is the ability to find in-kernel structures related to a guest, such ...
- 03:47 PM illumos gate Bug #15629: VMM time data bhyve tests should be in the default runfile
- Note that there is also a dependency here on #15314, which will remove the guard allowing for VMM data state writes (...
- 01:46 AM illumos gate Bug #15629 (New): VMM time data bhyve tests should be in the default runfile
- Several of the tests added in #15546 have an implicit dependency on running on AMD hardware with supported TSC freque...
- 01:39 AM illumos gate Bug #15628 (New): bhyve could expose TSC frequency control capability
- #15546 added support to change the TSC frequency of a guest, which requires underlying hardware TSC scaling support. ...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Bug #15467: bhyve needs TSC frequency control
- Testing notes for this change are in #15546.
- 06:26 PM illumos gate Bug #15546: want bhyve interface for altering guest time data
- h2. Testing Overview / Context
I tested this change with ad hoc live migrations on an AMD cluster, using propolis as...
- 04:34 PM illumos gate Bug #15467: bhyve needs TSC frequency control
- Filed #15569 to track implementing VMX support here.
Also available in: Atom