- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-01-03
- Last connection: 2019-11-27
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-02-03)
- 08:22 PM illumos gate Bug #11971: Reduce loaded range tree memory usage
- As presented at http://open-zfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit_2019 (Metaslab Allocation Performance).
- 03:14 PM illumos gate Bug #12054: spa_load_l2cache() can zero-length allocate
- One possible suggested fix:...
- 03:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12054 (New): spa_load_l2cache() can zero-length allocate
- Discovered during nfs-zone testing, there appears to be a case in spa_load_l2cache() where a zero-length kmem_alloc()...
- 05:05 AM illumos gate Feature #11083: support NFS server in zone
- OmniOS, which in my test setup had a user "danmcd" in the global zone, passed equally as much through all three cases...
- 06:08 PM illumos gate Feature #11083: support NFS server in zone
- SmartOS showed no differences in global-zone response to the Linux NFS test suite, and its non-global-zone had more p...
- 07:33 PM illumos gate Feature #11083: support NFS server in zone
- Testing notes 2/N:
On a Centos BHYVE VM, I installed the "nfstest" YUM package. Because the package supports NFSv...
- 07:03 PM illumos gate Feature #11083: support NFS server in zone
- Testing notes 1/N:
Since this project's inception: smoke & mild-stress testing including:
- Doing simple operat...
- 12:10 AM illumos gate Bug #11927: Log, or optionally panic, on zero-length kmem allocations
- Additionally, this code was additionally tested by the DEBUG smoke-testing of nfs-zone. Apart from fixes in #11928, ...
- 07:08 PM illumos gate Bug #11998 (New): Lose time_t from ipsa_t
- Someone a long time ago thought that the IPsec Security Association (ipsa_t) should have used wallclock and time_t to...
- 07:56 PM illumos gate Bug #11945: pool import performance regression due to repeated libshare initialization
- This has been in illumos-nexenta since March of 2018, and is in the shipped-product NexentaStor 5.2.1.
Also available in: Atom