- Login: danmcd
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAICiXP/CmmAaOd4S9jyK9G3M4xG8x8aAc3aIa4WD1EYjw firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-01-03
- Last connection: 2022-03-17
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-02-03|
- 03:52 PM illumos gate Feature #14691 (New): vmm_ctl_ioctl needs to express VM_MAXCPU for utilities
- Recent changes in BHYVE have excluded the header symbol MAX_CPUS from userland programs. One of the SmartOS utilitie...
- 03:30 PM illumos gate Bug #14685 (New): procfs lets go of file-table entry too soon
- Related to #12046 ...
The pair of prdgetfdinfosize() and prdgetfdinfo() perform operations with vnodes, but their ...
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Bug #14678: bitmap functions could be more const
- Patrick Mooney wrote in #note-2:
> This should result in effectively no change in behavior or text, and so should be...
- 05:09 PM illumos gate Bug #14671: Libraries should use -lmd instead of -lmd5
- The libmd5 source in gate specifically states that the interfaces provided by libmd5 are now in libmd, and that libmd...
- 05:35 PM illumos gate Bug #14671 (Closed): Libraries should use -lmd instead of -lmd5
- Inspired by our new digs at MNX throwing a MAX_JOBS=76 at a smartos-live build, we discovered a library race where a ...
- 09:59 PM illumos gate Bug #13230: i40e has duplicate traffic when used with bhyve/snoop running
- I've found a machine with onboard X722 with both BaseT and SFP PHYs. I hope to try the stock i40e(4D) and the fixed ...
- 02:20 PM illumos gate Bug #14640 (Closed): bhyve VNC authentication fails with openssl3
- See https://github.com/omniosorg/illumos-omnios/pull/1157 and https://github.com/omniosorg/illumos-omnios/commit/95a2...
- 07:49 PM illumos gate Feature #14631 (New): Return ENOTEMPTY to its rightful places
- Apparently, System V didn't have ENOTEMPTY, so when Solaris-2/SunOS-5 happened, it disappeared.
Linux, BSDs, and e...
- 04:03 PM illumos gate Bug #14619: Race between udp_activate() and conn_get_socket_info()
- Testing from the bug reporter(s) indicates that the fix does not induce the panic (though the race is really tight).
- 02:44 PM illumos gate Bug #13230: i40e has duplicate traffic when used with bhyve/snoop running
- A quick update.
1.) Apparently the Linux driver enables promiscuous mode using SET_DEFAULT_VSI and disabling via U...
Also available in: Atom