- Login: botanic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-02-10
- Last connection: 2015-05-12
- 07:31 PM site Bug #4693: Dtrace write script
- some formatting issue when in the code block
- 09:16 PM site Bug #4693 (New): Dtrace write script
- There was rfileio.d for reads but not one for writes, here is one for writes....
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Feature #1553: ZFS should not trust the layers underneath regarding drive timeouts/failure
- Oh don't get me wrong it should be handled in the driver as well, however ZFS shouldn't trust anything and should alw...
- 08:40 AM illumos gate Feature #1553: ZFS should not trust the layers underneath regarding drive timeouts/failure
- Side note: putting it in ZFS would also have the added benefit of ensuring you storage up-time even when there are bu...
- 08:35 AM illumos gate Feature #1553: ZFS should not trust the layers underneath regarding drive timeouts/failure
- Personally I don't think this should only be done at the os level, all other major storage venders have this issue so...
- 08:12 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- simply the package says that its built with perl support however it does not have it.
- 01:17 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #736: root crontab does not survive reboot
- svc:/application/pkg/update:default seems to cause the issue
- 02:58 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #724 (Closed): rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- It says it does and that it should but it doesnt
Also available in: Atom