Joshua M. Clulow
- Login: jclulow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-10-29
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
|site||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor, Committer||2011-05-03|
- 12:14 AM illumos gate Bug #13246: yacc -V: return code 1; lex -V: expects input on stdin
- I'm moving this to the illumos-gate project as I believe this would affect any distribution that ships the @yacc@ or ...
- 06:56 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12020 (Rejected): loader should be configured for serial console
- 07:33 AM illumos gate Feature #7059: disable kmem/physmem access from a zone
- As I discovered while investigating #13120, there is a better way to do this: using the device policy mechanism to re...
- 05:42 AM illumos gate Feature #7059: disable kmem/physmem access from a zone
- h2. Testing Notes
First, confirming that MDB still works in the GZ:...
- 07:28 AM illumos gate Bug #13120 (Rejected): harden random pool for zones
- 07:28 AM illumos gate Bug #13120: harden random pool for zones
- While investigating this further, I discovered that it is already not possible to even open the @/dev/*random@ device...
- 04:43 AM illumos gate Bug #13096: xnf asleep at wheel while freemem smashes into the ground
- To fix this, I changed allocations for buffers in the data path from sleeping (@KM_SLEEP@) to non-sleeping (@KM_NOSLE...
- 04:33 AM illumos gate Bug #13096: xnf asleep at wheel while freemem smashes into the ground
- h1. Testing Notes
I built an AMI build from OpenIndiana plus the RTI build bits. I ran @iperf@ between the test g...
- 11:07 PM illumos gate Feature #13178: ::msgbuf could see more than 8KB of logs
- Might be worth confirming that roughly the expected number of bytes come out, as well as just that it still works; e....
- 05:54 AM illumos gate Feature #1532: Long-term kernel-resident processes need a way to play fair
- h2. Testing Notes
First, this change has been in SmartOS for a very long time (since 2012). It has thus run for a...
Also available in: Atom