- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2019-07-11
- 11:05 PM illumos gate Bug #11458: SMB ioctl issues still incomplete
- h1. Testing Notes (from Jason)
The testing was done with the attached patch applied to SmartOS (and running the re...
- 05:08 AM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- If symbolic links aren't allowed in the gate, we should also update @git pbchk@ so that it complains about them in ad...
- 11:34 PM illumos gate Feature #11329 (New): improved Virtio framework
- We have two drivers for "Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO)":https://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.1/csprd01/virtio-v...
- 07:20 AM illumos gate Feature #11267 (Closed): Add rust demangling support
- 11:11 PM illumos gate Bug #11280: custr in belt but not braces, bungles vsnprintf() buffer length
- Review @ https://illumos.org/rb/r/2027/
- 11:07 PM illumos gate Bug #11280: custr in belt but not braces, bungles vsnprintf() buffer length
- h1. Testing Notes
I worked out a basic program that overrides @malloc()@, allowing us to force buffer addresses hi...
- 10:00 PM illumos gate Bug #11280 (Closed): custr in belt but not braces, bungles vsnprintf() buffer length
- For reasons best left unexplored, I built and ran a program that makes use of the @custr@ family of functions on a SP...
- 12:57 AM illumos gate Bug #11247 (New): "zpool add -n" confused about adding first log device
- Adding devices to a ZFS pool is in some instances a one-way trip, so using @zpool add -n@ (the dry-run mode) is advis...
- 05:41 PM illumos gate Bug #10864: Remove starcat support
- h1. Testing notes from Peter:
Build and packaging are clean. I've also built and booted a Tribblix ISO image, just...
- 05:35 PM illumos gate Bug #11068 (New): Mozilla NSS/NSPR has deprecated "key.h"
- For whatever reason, Mozilla NSS/NSPR has apparently deprecated the @key.h@ header file (i.e., @/usr/include/mps/key....
Also available in: Atom