Joshua M. Clulow
- Login: jclulow
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2023-12-05
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
|site||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor, Committer||2011-05-03|
- 12:00 AM illumos gate Bug #16095: p0 may not have a zone if we panic early, panicking then panics
- The **cprintf()** assertion is, with context:...
- 06:42 PM illumos gate Bug #16092 (New): ZFS implementation of _FIO_SEEK_HOLE could use more work
- As discovered while investigating #16087, the mechanism ZFS uses to implement the **lseek()** commands **SEEK_DATA** ...
- 09:54 AM illumos gate Bug #16087: lseek(SEEK_DATA) on ZFS races with writes and can briefly miss data before it is flushed in a txg
- Yeah my issue is I haven't yet seen it actually _doing any **SEEK_DATA**_ calls. I have written some simpler softwar...
- 07:56 AM illumos gate Bug #16087: lseek(SEEK_DATA) on ZFS races with writes and can briefly miss data before it is flushed in a txg
- First, @dd@ should definitely be producing a 1MiB file if you invoke it like this:...
- 11:34 PM illumos gate Bug #16084: USB devices without ID strings are invisible to cfgadm
- I asked **truss** to show me what **cfgadm** was doing:...
- 11:19 PM illumos gate Bug #16084 (New): USB devices without ID strings are invisible to cfgadm
- Adafruit manufacture an "FTDI FT232H breakout board":https://www.adafruit.com/product/2264 that is customisable and a...
- 09:55 PM illumos gate Bug #16040: auditing could be calmer about translation of nodename to IP address
- h2. Testing Notes
h3. Before the change
Configured a system with auditing:...
- 09:47 PM illumos gate Bug #16040: auditing could be calmer about translation of nodename to IP address
- h3. Background on Audit Files
As some background, I have written a program to poke at the raw contents of the audi...
- 07:30 AM illumos gate Bug #16077 (New): there are more errnos in getcwd(3C) than are dreamt of in its manual page
- It would seem that **getcwd(3C)** can fail in at least two ways to which we do not confess in its manual page:
- 07:11 AM illumos gate Feature #16076 (New): pwdx should work on core files
- Today, **pwdx(1)** will only operate on a live process, specified by process ID. It uses the **path/cwd** symlink un...
Also available in: Atom