Joshua M. Clulow
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-02-27
- 05:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12340: crc16 implementations need disambiguation
- If one were to collapse these into a single implementation, it would be good to first make sure they all produce the ...
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Feature #12271 (New): "name" member of "struct option" should be const
- In @getopt.h@ we define @struct option@, which has a @char *name@ member. On other platforms (e.g., modern Linux dis...
- 06:22 AM illumos gate Bug #11737: Some packages should have version-lock facets
- h1. Notes from Andy in the RTI Mail
> The osnet-incorporation effectively locks all incorporated packages together...
- 09:45 PM illumos gate Bug #12050 (Rejected): 'zpool online -e <pool> <vdev>' doesn't work on block device
- 04:29 PM site Bug #12038 (Closed): Cannot update e-mail address for Review Board account
- Should be fixed now. Sorry for the delay!
- 07:36 PM site Bug #12038: Cannot update e-mail address for Review Board account
- Unfortunately Review Board doesn't notice updates to the LDAP thing we have behind it. I'll do a manual update later...
- 11:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12015: vioif with MSI-X not working on Google Compute Engine
- h1. Testing Notes
h2. Regression Checks
In an OI guest running under SmartOS, I updated to bits with this chang...
- 07:20 PM illumos gate Bug #12015 (Closed): vioif with MSI-X not working on Google Compute Engine
- In an OpenIndiana guest running under Google Compute Engine (GCE), it would appear that no packets are received on th...
- 06:52 PM illumos gate Feature #12014 (Closed): virtio_init_complete() comment should describe interrupt type parameter
- The Virtio framework includes a function that accepts a mask of interrupt types:...
- 03:53 PM illumos gate Bug #11944: mdb ::refcount dcmd no longer works
- h1. Testing Notes (from Jason)
For testing, I originally hit the bug (using ‘::refcount’ in mdb would error due to...
Also available in: Atom