- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2019-04-18
- 05:22 PM illumos gate Support #10550 (Closed): Support for FTDI FT230XQ interface
- 05:21 PM illumos gate Feature #10534 (Closed): uts: update usbdevs
- 05:18 PM illumos gate Bug #10499: Multi-modifier protection (MMP)
- The second push fixes the build race seen on some systems -- but, of course, not all!
- 07:39 AM illumos gate Bug #10499: Multi-modifier protection (MMP)
- It would seem that this integration broke the build. From @mail_msg@:...
- 07:27 PM illumos gate Bug #10623 (New): ZFS should be more aggressive in updating vdev devid
- Under some conditions, ZFS will check to see if a disk vdev has an updated devid when opening the vdev. The code cur...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #10622 (New): ZFS should still check paths for devices that have no devid
- Many block devices have a unique @devid@ that identifies the particular physical media; e.g., a specific hard disk, o...
- 05:34 AM illumos gate Bug #10012: vioblk should not accept an all-zero serial number
- The current draft version of the Virtio specific version 1.1 is available at:
- 08:03 PM illumos gate Bug #10544: loader: console needs to test for failed devices
- h3. Testing Notes (from Toomas Soome)
Tested by setting the console devices and confirming the expected outcome.
- 07:35 PM illumos gate Feature #10292 (Closed): Add percentage unit type to sensor abstraction layer
- 10:36 PM illumos gate Bug #10592: misc. metaslab and vdev related ZoL bug fixes
- h1. Notes from original commits
h2. 8eef99767 Error path in metaslab_load_impl() forgets to drop ms_sync_lock
Also available in: Atom