Joshua M. Clulow
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-07-04
- 05:30 PM illumos gate Feature #10578 (Duplicate): implement fmemopen(3C)
- 05:33 AM illumos gate Feature #12930 (New): scsa2usb needs some serious cleanup
- There is a lot of the arcane in @scsa2usb@. We should clean up:
* There is a relatively baroque debug logging inf...
- 06:49 AM illumos gate Bug #12929 (New): scsa2usb should ignore dubious residue in command status wrapper
- The @scsa2usb@ driver (USB mass storage through the SCSI framework) has a facility for managing behavioural quirks in...
- 03:37 AM illumos gate Bug #12713 (Duplicate): Network error after udating to 2020.04 / bge0: DL_BIND_REQ failed
- 06:53 AM site Bug #12723 (Closed): Versions page cannot be reached in Redmine.
- 06:53 AM site Bug #12723: Versions page cannot be reached in Redmine.
- Sorry about that! I believe this should now work correctly.
- 12:07 AM illumos gate Bug #12604: w needs to use line name instead of pid
- From Yuri:
h1. Output before the change:...
- 04:15 PM illumos gate Bug #12747: sigsetjmp should allow for 8 byte aligned buffer on amd64
- I was curious about how exactly we end up with this alignment, so I looked into it a little. Note that @sigjmp_buf@ ...
- 01:26 AM illumos gate Bug #12874 (Closed): small errors in wcswidth(3C)
- The page includes a paragraph that begins @The function wcwidth_l() behaves identically to wcwidth()@. This refers t...
- 07:53 PM illumos gate Bug #2092: terrible performance from PCFS
- giahung 1997tn wrote:
> What about just remove it? Do we can't remove it because the EFI partition is FAT32?
Also available in: Atom