Joshua M. Clulow
- Login: jclulow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAzODQAAAAIbmlzdHAzODQAAABhBPJ5u4wZjve+P1SA11CU5X5Hs+FcoQBqKdZc1P728KKWmm0S+v0Ts2GFuJWUruz6zCVmI3rVsbxLfxqqKlvzwLkYta9N5hVAjFa99mC4dbMbRQVTRkun6evO+toi9Bqu6w== jclulow-sysmgr-02
- Registered on: 2010-07-23
- Last connection: 2021-03-27
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
|site||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor, Committer||2011-05-03|
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13879 (New): flock(3C) on NFS files should fail with EOPNOTSUPP
- Our @flock(3C)@ support does not presently support locking files on remote file systems like NFS (see @F_REMOTELOCK@,...
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Feature #13842: thread-local errno is all you need
- In addition to @errno@, there is a similar global @t_errno@ variable defined in other headers (@tiuser.h@, @xti.h@, e...
- 06:14 PM illumos gate Feature #13842: thread-local errno is all you need
- See also: https://github.com/illumos/gcc/issues/45
- 06:11 PM illumos gate Feature #13842 (New): thread-local errno is all you need
- Many modern C/C++ programs use threads. The mechanics of @errno@ in threaded programs is slightly more complex than ...
- 12:37 AM illumos gate Bug #13818 (New): Insyde BMC virtual CD-ROM confused by MODE SENSE
- Many baseboard management controllers (BMC) include a facility to attach an ISO file as an emulated CD-ROM drive, all...
- 12:33 AM illumos gate Bug #13817 (New): scsa2usb quirks list does not correctly use revision field
- The USB mass storage driver (@scsa2usb@) handles device-specific quirks of implementation with a table of IDs. This ...
- 08:28 PM illumos gate Feature #13776: ship demangle-sys.h
- h1. Testing Notes
Built with updated package, checked repo with @pkgrepo contents@. Updated with @onu@ and confirme...
- 05:58 PM illumos gate Feature #13776 (New): ship demangle-sys.h
- Though @libdemangle-sys@ is a private interface, we ship a compilation symlink and we should ship the header as well....
- 03:48 AM illumos gate Feature #13726 (New): distinguish ourselves with a macro
- As we try to get upstream patches into more and more software, it would help a lot to have a globally visible macro t...
- 04:37 AM illumos gate Feature #13677: pwait -v should decode wait status
- I suspect Rich probably meant that in addition to printing the numeric value, we could print a string that describes ...
Also available in: Atom