- Login: hans
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2011-03-01
- Last connection: 2021-04-29
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2012-03-27|
- 03:35 PM illumos gate Bug #14689: blkdev GUID support
- Testing: Testing: During development of NVMe namespace management I ran these bits in conjunction with another (not y...
- 09:13 AM illumos gate Bug #14696: nvmeadm command dumps core when libumem.so is used
- Testing: This has been in Tintri's code since 2018 and has been in all releases of their products since.
- 09:44 AM illumos gate Bug #14688: nvme blkdev attach/detach trips assertion in ndi_devi_unconfig_one()
- Panic info:...
- 01:50 PM illumos gate Bug #14696 (Closed): nvmeadm command dumps core when libumem.so is used
- 12:06 PM illumos gate Bug #14690 (New): nvmeadm should refer to namespaces by their nsid
- When support for the namespace EUI64 was added in #7382, it seemed like a good idea to expose that to userspace in su...
- 11:44 AM illumos gate Bug #14689 (Closed): blkdev GUID support
- Some devices such as NVMe 1.2 can have a GUID instead of a EUI64. blkdev should support that.
- 09:49 AM illumos gate Bug #14688 (New): nvme blkdev attach/detach trips assertion in ndi_devi_unconfig_one()
- There's a nasty issue with the way nvme attaches blkdev children that can cause an assertion to trip deep down in the...
- 03:30 PM illumos gate Feature #14687 (New): need in-kernel strtok_r()
- 14686 needs an in-kernel implementation of strtok_r(). Some drivers already have their own private implementation, an...
- 08:25 AM illumos gate Feature #14686 (New): nvme should use namespace GUID for devid if available
- The nvme driver is currently ignoring the namespace GUID which NVMe 1.2 introduced. Many devices that support a NGUID...
- 12:56 PM illumos gate Feature #14684 (New): want nvme-config-list property
- It would be really useful if the nvme driver supported setting of driver properties based on device model and firmwar...
Also available in: Atom