- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2011-03-01
- Last connection: 2020-09-14
- 03:42 PM illumos gate Bug #12781: /etc/ppt_aliases needs to be in the boot archive
- Ok, thats a use case I didn't anticipate.
Do we already have documentation for ppt_aliases, and ideally, a tool to...
- 09:13 AM illumos gate Bug #12781: /etc/ppt_aliases needs to be in the boot archive
- I kinda doubt that /etc/ppt_aliases if of any use outside of SmartOS. It's really just a kludge to work around the pr...
- 06:59 PM illumos gate Bug #12667 (New): savecore -v floating point exception on incomplete core
- My system crashed and for some unknown reason the core was incomplete. Trying to decompress it with savecore -vf resu...
- 12:53 PM illumos gate Bug #12666 (Closed): libproc manpage bugs
- Pstopstatus(3PROC) documents Pstop(), Pwait(), Lstop(), and Lwait() to take no timeout argument, always using an impl...
- 03:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12196: fmadm faulty NULL pointer dereference
- Review: https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/342
Testing: none besides building the code and running "fmadm f...
- 03:35 PM illumos gate Bug #12437 (New): ccid(7d) status command should include information about driver/reader state
- The UCCID_CMD_STATUS ioctl of ccid(7d) currently does not report whether the driver actually supports a CCID reader, ...
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Feature #12436 (New): want support for CCID readers lacking APDU and automatic parameter negotiation
- The current ccid(7d) driver will attach to CCID readers that don't support APDU transfers or that require manual nego...
- 03:32 PM illumos gate Feature #12435 (New): ATR printing for ccid could decode historical bytes
- The ATR printing code in usr/src/common/ccid/atr.c, used by ccidadm(1m), currently does not decode the historical byt...
- 03:06 PM illumos gate Feature #12258: Need native CCID driver
- Testing: I've tested this code exhaustively with YubiKeys. There is a set of test programs included that excercise th...
- 08:03 PM illumos gate Bug #9794: remove bogus casts from PCI_CAP_PUTx and PCI_XCAP_PUTx definitions
- Testing: This has been in illumos-joyent since early 2018. The testing I've done back then consisted of just a build ...
Also available in: Atom