- Login: hans
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2011-03-01
- Last connection: 2021-04-29
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2012-03-27|
- 04:48 PM illumos gate Bug #13866: libipadm ipadm_addr_info not 64bit safe
- Additional testing: I've verified that the ipadm commands show-addr and create-addr still work as expected in non-glo...
- 12:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13882 (New): libipadm ipadm_if_info() is not 64bit safe
- The type checks I added to #13863 showed that ipadm_if_info() may suffer from a similar issue as #13866.
- 09:39 AM illumos gate Bug #13866 (Closed): libipadm ipadm_addr_info not 64bit safe
- Using a 64bit libipadm (#13863) breaks ipadm_addr_info().
libipadm uses a door to get the address information from...
- 09:37 AM illumos gate Bug #13865 (Closed): don't pass NV_ENCODE_NATIVE to nvlist_unpack()
- There's a bunch of calls to nvlist_unpack() in gate which pass NV_ENCODE_NATIVE as last argument. The encoding of a p...
- 09:22 AM illumos gate Feature #13864 (New): want 64bit libipmp
- It would be nice to have a 64bit libipmp.
There's currently no consumer in gate and it's a private library, but ei...
- 09:20 AM illumos gate Feature #13863 (New): want 64bit libipadm
- It would be nice to have a 64bit libipadm.
There's currently no consumer in gate and it is a private library, but ...
- 04:37 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13824 (New): exiv2 / C++ exception handling broken on 64bit systems
- I'm seeing a problem with programs using libexiv2 like geeqie and darktable:
Any C++ exception thrown in libexiv2 ...
- 10:03 AM illumos gate Bug #13787 (New): smbsrv hardcodes printer name
- While testing #13745, Toomas discovered that smbsrv hardcodes the printer name to be "Postscript". SMB printing works...
- 03:42 PM illumos gate Bug #12781: /etc/ppt_aliases needs to be in the boot archive
- Ok, thats a use case I didn't anticipate.
Do we already have documentation for ppt_aliases, and ideally, a tool to...
- 09:13 AM illumos gate Bug #12781: /etc/ppt_aliases needs to be in the boot archive
- I kinda doubt that /etc/ppt_aliases if of any use outside of SmartOS. It's really just a kludge to work around the pr...
Also available in: Atom