- Login: jelmd
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-03-02
- Last connection: 2018-04-18
- 02:05 PM illumos gate Bug #4716: getopt: check for NULL before accessing argv[n][m]
- Obviously, otherwise I would not have digged into this thing. Anyway, does this matter?
- 03:20 AM illumos gate Bug #4716 (New): getopt: check for NULL before accessing argv[n][m]
- getopt may SEGVs if argv[n] is NULL...
- 11:03 PM illumos gate Feature #2665: sd.conf should be able to override physical-block-size
- Albert Lee wrote:
> ... command can be used to retrieve the vendor and product ID strings for all sd devices ...
- 10:09 PM illumos gate Support #3547 (Closed): Update smbios to v2.7.1
- attached patch updates smbios to v.2.7.1
- TYPE column: type enum value gets inserted as 1st fiel...
- 11:44 PM illumos gate Bug #2640 (New): sendmail_include.sh::turn_m4_crank is buggy
- usr/src/cmd/svc/shell/sendmail_include.sh aka /lib/svc/share/sendmail_include.sh is bogus: it doesn't work for mail c...
- 05:51 AM illumos gate Feature #1469 (Resolved): ttyc/ttyd should be an allowed console device
- Currently ttya and ttyb are the only ttys, which are allowed to be a console device.
This is a problem for none-SU...
Also available in: Atom