- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2011-05-05
- Last connection: 2012-04-05
- illumos gate (Reporter, 2011-07-01)
- 02:51 AM illumos gate Feature #2550 (New): Introduce BP_IS_METADATA macro to ZFS
- It's quite annoying to use "BP_GET_LEVEL(bp) > 0) || (dmu_ot[BP_GET_TYPE(bp)].ot_metadata" construction every time yo...
- 01:35 PM illumos gate Feature #2433 (Resolved): mount: allow relative path
- /sbin/mount utility doesn't apply relative path as a mount point. That's very annoying.
- 12:06 PM illumos gate Bug #2233: zfs mount hangs system
- Could you attach kernel crash dump to the issue?
- 11:04 PM illumos gate Bug #2084 (Closed): nfs3_map() should call lm_safemap()
- Sorry, the bug is irrelevant when closed source lock manager is used.
- 09:57 PM illumos gate Bug #2084 (Closed): nfs3_map() should call lm_safemap()
- I think that mmap() function of NFSv3 client contains a logical error closely related to nfs3_frlock() function.
- 06:45 PM illumos gate Bug #2050 (Resolved): todpc_rtcget() returns error sometimes
todpc_rtcget() function (see usr/src/uts/i86pc/todpc_subr.c) can return error sometimes if machine is ...
- 08:10 PM illumos gate Bug #1992 (Resolved): sharemgr show -P [nfs|smb] doesn't work for shared datasets
- sharemgr show -P <nfs|smb> does not output shared ZFS datasets that were shared by zfs set sharenfs|sharesmb.
- 02:01 PM illumos gate Bug #1982 (Resolved): Make rpcbind_getaddr() work with all versions of rpcbind protocol
- For now rpcbind_getaddr() works with RPCBIND version 3 protocol only.
If server doesn't support version 3 and especi...
- 06:52 PM illumos gate Bug #1898 (Resolved): Kernel assertion in zfs_putpage() raised by rfs_write()
- NFSv2 server side write() implementation raises kernel assertion in zfs_putpage().
- 09:24 AM site Bug #1689 (Closed): hg case-folding collision on case-insensitive filesystems
- I'm not sure it's a proper place to report the bug, but this section seemed to me a bit more suitable than others.
Also available in: Atom