- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-05-23
- Last connection: 2012-07-08
- 12:36 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- concerning VirtualBox (4.1.18) on oi_151pre5 host, this might make it run for now (which it did not and does after ad...
- 12:12 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- no such problem here (service starts and runs, no log entries), so maybe it is not the fault of oi_151prestable5/oi_1...
- 11:55 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2813: upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- a (too) quick search did not come up with bug#2784, sorry for that; for the state of the sending end cf.bug #2657, up...
- 04:55 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2813 (Resolved): upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- w/o further investigation: rsync-3.0.6 in oi_151a does not delete, rsync-3.0.9 does;
upgrade seems necessary if not ...
- 11:01 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2782: Basic write operation failed with the error "Device is gone"
the "driver utility" program (upper left menu, "system tools") might give you hints about outdated/inappropria...
- 11:06 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2782: Basic write operation failed with the error "Device is gone"
- Have you checked for "TLER" (e.g. [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLER]], this is the term used by WD, other brands u...
- 11:26 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2718: dev151a doesnt install
- With oi_151a GUI DVD (downloaded 2011-09-14 and used all the time since on different hardware) ~7-10 days ago everyth...
- 08:27 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2657: package manager
- "pkg fix" : bug #2661 - no effect ("license problem": in the logfile attached there ;-) )
"system crash": Feature #...
- 08:10 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #2662 (Closed): RAID/enterprise harddisk compatibility w/controllers etc.
- As OI does/will not run just on certified/verified hardware it might be helpful to have OI at least try to identify (...
- 07:55 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2661 (Closed): "pkg fix": effect ?
- On oi_151a3 I did "pkg fix" once; ... ; did "pkg fix" 2.+3. time: captured output (of all 3) differed only in ZFS sna...
Also available in: Atom