- Login: xl0
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA1y+MPFWaKTnts8uKeyo8tW+Zr08PmH3mTaICPrcfR1XAigfGAL6og0y9ecvEEABYQMKjXbhXIgJSOdxv50xz2SlBrPht58hmOoqkF3bjfBkZr4VY3edYgthFfIiGHdu1zDDalOhHLIqFMhkCo+mxfrUEH7jLL8t3ieO17HwMkHT6XYP3Dk5O5BvvoKGWA5un6gSZdlGoXJqAUKTmXev+G563eGo8eO4K953kZWavdi1TV7Ftg9s+S3uxerN0dy8DC6Ae1o+rqBKCYzFY5rBi6pUY0/rjrDBUhtaIvStPwydywcqLU7xbrkC69jE1y4bNZNq1yLfrelev4oe7pYVNYw== xl0@nx
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2013-06-06
- 10:34 PM illumos gate Feature #3316 (New): MSI(-X) support on legacy PCI.
- The PCI 2.2 standard adds MSI support, and PCI 3.0 extended it to MSI-X.
Currently, illumos only supports MSI on PCI...
- 08:39 PM illumos gate Bug #2993 (New): Possible memory leaks during boot.
- This does not seem to be a serious problem, as only 256 bytes are lost, and this only seems to happen at boot time.
- 01:07 PM illumos gate Bug #2907: ::findleaks problem.
- The problem occurs when running ::findleaks on a live, but frozen (kmdb on the console) system.
It's obviously point...
- 01:26 PM illumos gate Bug #1342 (Resolved): Bogus assert in bd_xfer_alloc
- 01:25 PM illumos gate Bug #1430 (Resolved): blkdev crashes on synchronous flushes
- 01:24 PM illumos gate Bug #1882 (Resolved): blkdev should limit physio by bd->d_maxxfer instead of maxphys
- 01:23 PM illumos gate Bug #2042 (Resolved): blkdev should not discard bd->d_maxxfer
- 01:23 PM illumos gate Feature #2044 (Resolved): Move container_of and ARRAY_SIZE to sys/sysmacros.h
- 01:22 PM illumos gate Feature #1910 (Resolved): Implement a generic dev_err
- 12:42 PM illumos gate Bug #2911: blkdev-related panic on DEBUG kernels
- Got it. kmem_cache_alloc only expects the constructor to always succeed when KM_NOSLEEP is not set. Let me fix blkdev.
Also available in: Atom