- Login: baitisj
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-06-22
- Last connection: 2012-01-15
- 10:17 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1987 (Closed): dbus taking 100% of cpu
- After my 151a machine had about 39 days of uptime with heavy X11 use, top noticed that dbus-daemon was taking 100% of...
- 08:03 AM illumos gate Bug #1737 (Closed): kernel panic in tcp_input_data
- SunOS openindyraid 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240e Processor CPU 1 (Dual-core)
- 06:36 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- I upgraded my installation from OI_148 and cannot reproduce this problem.
- 06:29 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1225: Dragging glxgears window from monitor to monitor in TwinView causes X server lock-up
- I guess pressing enter in the file description field causes the bug to submit prematurely.
I've noticed that XOrg ...
- 06:25 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1225 (Resolved): Dragging glxgears window from monitor to monitor in TwinView causes X server lock-up
- Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Start glxgears; it appears on monitor #0
> 2. Drag glxgears window from monitor #0 to moni...
- 02:55 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1136: Nvidia Geforce 210 causes kernel panick
- This panic was reproduced on OpenIndiana 148. Unfortunately, I have since RMA'd the video card that generated this er...
- 03:27 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1136: Nvidia Geforce 210 causes kernel panick
- Spelling error: "panic" not "panick" sorry
- 03:26 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1136 (Resolved): Nvidia Geforce 210 causes kernel panick
- * EVGA GeForce 210
openindyraid savecore: [ID 570001 auth.error] reboot after panic: BAD TRAP: type=e (#pf Page fa...
Also available in: Atom