- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAwBHSB/A5qHBzi/eXfrzaQWZjP3phE1GIRXQ0hm7XL+CVGgi9b8rJwDXKoPvoMqcFhzn2gui5Wt/c46liDXuqnw66v/nniWy4n0sjHVUfhIg/Qc5qCBuGRU8T0tTFbiqfGemoy2j+J05tcjWIcRveZbcyMxkBU28mo1Ib41j/TdVomMNLTKBtyTKtoNK2eVpYCFhWp+pwLSToRdWgxsoO8VLDmF0Ijg4Ub7H745zz/gu6pSkVwbLNw6v9cpcY6ORuG8h4aP72jas9vT7lJxJnX0lbGINZVng7jJ12Pm39huGAWacwiSaodJpatSc9s7KtV43cH56yHKRp8qa9oPXciw== jeffpc@meili
- Registered on: 2011-06-22
- Last connection: 2017-03-06
- 12:51 PM illumos gate Bug #7941 (Closed): cannot use crypto lofi on a block/character device
- This looks like a regression from #6602 (labeled lofi)....
- 01:41 PM illumos gate Bug #7460: iostat -xn shouldn't print device name in the last column
- I think I misunderstood this bug report at first. Just to make sure I understand, you are *not* saying to *remove* t...
- 05:30 PM illumos gate Bug #7116 (New): 6922 could have been clearer about event vdev pointer
- At the beginning of the function, we try to convert a guid to a vdev_t pointer by calling spa_lookup_by_guid with aux...
- 05:26 PM illumos gate Bug #7115 (Closed): 6922 generates ESC_ZFS_VDEV_REMOVE_AUX a bit too often
- The addition of @spa_event_notify@ in vdev removal code (see #6922) causes events to be generated even if the spare f...
- 12:09 PM illumos gate Feature #7114: Introduce /etc/project.d
- I can see two different ways of interpreting the "assemble /etc/project":
1. load whatever effectively amounts to:...
- 07:10 PM illumos gate Bug #7070: DS_FIELD_LARGE_BLOCKS is unused
- Oh, I see... the downstream change is because they are sufficiently different from illumos-gate. I read the reason f...
- 06:57 PM illumos gate Bug #7070: DS_FIELD_LARGE_BLOCKS is unused
- Can you add the relevant duplicate bug number?
- 05:57 PM illumos gate Bug #7066: ::dump uses incredibly annoying syntax for specifying length
- Thanks, I was hoping there would be more information about the change in the Delphix commit. Oh well.
- 05:48 PM illumos gate Bug #7066: ::dump uses incredibly annoying syntax for specifying length
- Can you include more info about the change here? I'd be nice not having to go to downstream repos for change details.
- 03:32 PM illumos gate Bug #7028: avl_destroy_nodes supports emptying, not just destroying, an avl tree
- If we really want to commit to this, the committed change isn't complete and the manpage should be updated as well.
Also available in: Atom