- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-01
- Last connection: 2013-07-20
- 10:48 PM illumos gate Bug #3901 (New): incorrect behaviour of zfs receive -F
- _zfs receive -F_ does not respect the destinations canmount properties if it has to destroy/rollback some destination...
- 12:12 AM illumos gate Bug #3765 (New): fast reboot fails when kernel parameters get too long
- a fast reboot initiated via
@/usr/sbin/reboot -f -- dataset -B kernel,parameters@
will fail if the part after "...
- 08:52 PM illumos gate Bug #3391: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a5
- The bug also exists in oi_151a3 and is 100% reproducible too.
- 05:46 PM illumos gate Bug #3391: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a5
- This crash dump is from oi151a7 after a "zfs diff"
In case the vmcore.0 or vmdump.0 are needed - let me know where I...
- 12:23 AM illumos gate Bug #3391: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a5
- I tested the same workload which crashed oi151a5 within the first run on oi151a3: it works there. I run the workload ...
- 04:26 PM illumos gate Feature #3372: ZFS tunable: Induce delays between access to same locations in component disks of a Top-Level VDEV
- I think this won't work. The zpool - in case of an "external event" won't be in a stable condition anyway as those wr...
- 04:09 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #3393 (Rejected): Repository .tar.bz2 oi_151a2 contains oi_151a3
- http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/repos/oi_151a_prestable2.tar.bz2 says by its name that it would contain oi_151a2 but i...
- 01:20 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #3392 (Rejected): Repository .tar.bz2 oi_151a3 contains oi_151a4
- http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/repos/oi_151a_prestable3.tar.bz2 says by its name that it would contain oi_151a3 but i...
- 12:18 PM illumos gate Bug #3391: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a5
- I have a coredump and can create any number of new ones (with whatever dump infos needed), but I need a place to uplo...
- 12:12 PM illumos gate Bug #3391 (New): ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a5
- OI 151a5 crashes reproducible during zfs diff while 151a did not.
it is not crashing on the first zfs diff call - ...
Also available in: Atom