- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2018-07-19
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
Reported issues: 712
- 05:14 PM illumos gate Bug #9662 (Closed): fpu alignment pragmas broken on newer gcc
- During the implementation of 9597 Want hypervisor API for FPU management, there were two structure prototypes that we...
- 11:32 PM illumos gate Feature #9658 (New): Update cxgbe to deal with newer flash modules
- There's a minor update to cxgbe to allow support in the driver for some different flash chips which are in use on parts.
- 09:16 PM illumos gate Feature #9598 (Closed): Need Eager FPU
- Historically x86 has used a lazy FPU that restores the FPU registers in the context a #NM handler based on when the F...
- 09:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9597 (Closed): Want hypervisor API for FPU management
- Today KVM and bhyve each reimplement all of the FPU saving and restoring logic, often duplicating much of the logic e...
- 09:15 PM illumos gate Bug #9596 (Closed): Initial xsave xstate_bv should not include all features
- This issue is related to 9595 but ultimately is pernicious enough
that it deserves its own bug. The xstate_bv vector...
- 09:13 PM illumos gate Feature #9595 (Closed): rtld should conditionally save AVX-512 state
- One of the challenges with the AVX-512 state is that using AVX-512 registers can lead to a known decrease in performa...
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Bug #9574 (Closed): smbios(1M) shouldn't print non-existant bios versions
- After fixing 9573, I went through and looked for cases where we would have failed to trigger this behavior. One case ...
- 08:30 PM illumos gate Bug #9573 (Closed): overshifted smbios major version leads to undershifted data
- The smbios routines often need to check against the library and table image version. These come into us as a pair of ...
- 08:27 PM illumos gate Feature #9572 (Closed): smb_impl.h structs should comment corresponding type
- There are many different structures in smb_impl.h that each represent a common structure from the SMBIOS specificatio...
- 08:26 PM illumos gate Feature #9571 (Closed): smbios(1M) could decode temperature probes
- A system's smbios data includes temperature probes. We should consider decoding these and printing something human-re...
Also available in: Atom