- Login: rm
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-11-28
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-08-10|
- 04:02 PM illumos gate Bug #10525: wsdiff output is not correct for a binary file
- The underlying cause of the differences in hlista and hlistb are in #13333.
- 03:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13333 (New): spellcheck1 doesn't zero table memory
- Having mostly ignored the wsdiff noise that ocasionally pops up between hlista and hlistb, I decided to reverse cours...
- 07:15 PM illumos gate Bug #13319: Typos in some LDSTACKPROTECT macros
- To test this, I ran a wsdiff and verified that there was nothing surprising there (e.g. acpi and hlist).
- 01:36 AM illumos gate Bug #13319 (Closed): Typos in some LDSTACKPROTECT macros
- With the work in #13274 to enable the tack protector in the build, an effort was made to mimic the conditions that we...
- 02:05 AM illumos gate Bug #13312: _thrp_create() should not set the thread name if passed an empty string
- I did two things here. First I ran the libc tests to verify that this all passed:...
- 04:25 PM illumos gate Feature #13273: want upanic(2)
- I tested this in the following ways:
* I wrote small programs that called upanic and verified the following differen...
- 04:21 PM illumos gate Feature #5788: Want support for GCC's stack protector in libc
- To test the stack protector we did a few things:
* We wrote small test programs that would trigger it on different...
- 04:18 PM illumos gate Feature #13274: enable -fstack-protector-strong by default in user land
- To test this I did the following:
* Manually verified that we had emitted calls to the stack protector into most b...
- 08:05 PM illumos gate Feature #13306: Need support for BCM57416
- It is the same driver as mentioned in #12772. Let me update the title of that so that it makes more sense.
- 01:36 AM illumos gate Bug #13247: CTF conversion fails with large files
- It certainly wasn't the intent of the CTF everywhere changes to regress the output on error messages, so if there's s...
Also available in: Atom