- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-04-09
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 04:55 PM illumos gate Bug #12498 (New): bge ring interrupt masking logic is broken
- During additions of the 5719/5720 some refactoring to match a once existing Broadcom version of the bge driver. As a ...
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Bug #12497 (New): bge ape locking left always disabled after 7513
- In addressing 7513, it was important to determine whether or not the hardware supported ape before looking at and ini...
- 04:48 PM illumos gate Bug #12496 (New): bge mac address initialization is wrong
- The way that @bge@ does its mac addresses initailization and management isn't quite correct. When updates for the 571...
- 06:55 PM illumos gate Feature #12466: Enable IPv6 TSO Support for vioif
- I tested this by going back to back in two HVM VMs in Linux using iperf. I verified that TSO was being used for IPv6....
- 06:29 PM illumos gate Bug #12467: Add support for AMD PPIN
- To test this, we booted this in three different situations:
* With an AMD EPYC Rome CPU that has access to ppin.
- 01:12 AM illumos gate Bug #12468 (Closed): Remove generic_cpu -Wno-parentheses gag
- This cleans up the -Wno-parentheses gag in the generic_cpu kernel module. This was tested along with 12466. As part o...
- 01:10 AM illumos gate Bug #12467 (Closed): Add support for AMD PPIN
- In 9747 we added support for Intel's PPIN feature to facilitate the use of CPU auto-replace. AMD added support for th...
- 12:36 AM illumos gate Feature #12466 (Closed): Enable IPv6 TSO Support for vioif
- While coding up 12465, I basically had written most of the code for IPv6 TSO support, but realized that the rest of t...
- 12:31 AM illumos gate Bug #12465 (Closed): vioif needs length for tso checksum
- For a while I'd noticed that @pkg update@ between two VMs on a Linux laptop were having pretty terrible transfer perf...
- 06:23 PM illumos gate Feature #12446: 3KSTAT manual pages could be clearer about data life time
- I tested this with man(1).
Also available in: Atom