- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2017-10-16
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
Reported issues: 662
- 06:32 PM illumos gate Bug #8674: mdb txg_list walker is not using CTF
- Testing notes:
Without the updated zfs.so mdb module:...
- 08:59 PM illumos gate Bug #8706 (New): libc lint library missing endian.h functions
- When I implemented the libc support for endian.h, I missed the fact that the lint library wasn't updated. This became...
- 08:47 PM illumos gate Bug #8705 (New): unsupported 64-bit prefetch memory on pci-pci bridge
- On certain systems with large numbers of PCI devices, we see notices that look like the following:...
- 08:45 PM illumos gate Bug #8704 (New): want OFF_MAX in the kernel
- We should add an @OFF_MAX@ and @OFF_MIN@ for kernel consumers in @sys/types.h@. This is useful for cases like 8703.
- 08:44 PM illumos gate Feature #8703 (New): pci/npe DDI_CTLOPS_REGSIZE should be 64-bit aware
- The @DDI_CTLOPS_REGSIZE@ is an argument to @ddi_ctlops@. It takes an @off_t@; however, the @npe@ and @pci@ drivers al...
- 08:44 PM illumos gate Bug #8702 (New): PCI addresses with physaddr > 0xffffffff can't be mapped in
- Enabling the BIOS option to enable decoding addresses above 4GB for PCIe devices causes ixgbe to fail attach due to:
- 08:27 PM illumos gate Feature #8701 (Closed): i40e MAC_CAPAB_TRANSCEIVER support
- We'd like to add support to i40e for the MAC_CAPAB_TRANSCEIVER functionality. At this time, firmware doesn't provide ...
- 08:25 PM illumos gate Feature #8700 (Closed): ixgbe MAC_CAPAB_TRANSCEIVER support
- We'd like ixgbe to implement support for MAC_CAPAB_TRANSCEIVER. As part of this, I discovered that ixgbe does not act...
- 07:10 PM illumos gate Feature #8699 (Closed): Want NIC transceiver visibility
- This represents a project from "RFD 89: Project Tiresias":https://github.com/joyent/rfd/blob/master/rfd/0089/README.m...
- 06:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8698 (New): AMD does not make an OPERTRON
- The SMBIOS tables have a table and for the AMD Opteron X3000 APU use the constant SMB_PRF_OPERTON_X3K. There is no OP...
Also available in: Atom