- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2019-01-18
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
Reported issues: 757
- 11:09 PM illumos gate Feature #10263 (New): Update cpuid detection for new EPYC Socket format
- We have a bunch of logic to keep track of AMD-specific socket form factors. We should update the cpuid detection to c...
- 12:21 AM illumos gate Bug #10243 (New): topo_node_label_set() should take a const char* instead of char*
- It's a minor issue, but it'd be preferable if topo_node_label_set() took a const char* as the type for the "label" pa...
- 12:20 AM illumos gate Feature #10242: Project Tiresias: USB topology
* Verified that we see generic ACPI port mapping on various systems (NUCs, Haswell client 1s, etc.)
- 12:18 AM illumos gate Feature #10242 (New): Project Tiresias: USB topology
- This is a ticket that goes through and adds support for USB topology to the system. It allows for us to construct top...
- 04:48 PM illumos gate Feature #10226 (Closed): Need support for new EPYC ISA extensions
- There are a number of ISA extensions present in EPYC. We need to make sure that these are all plumbed through.
- 07:08 PM illumos gate Feature #10223 (Closed): Want topo maps for various SMCI systems
- This adds topology maps for various SMCI systems and their Joyent aliases. For most of these, we're using the factory...
- 04:11 PM illumos gate Bug #10220 (Closed): libproc ia32 Pstack_iter() should leverage ctf
- libproc provides the Pstack_iter() function. When debugging i386 processes, it tries to guess the number of arguments...
- 04:09 PM illumos gate Bug #10219 (Closed): AV_386_2_AVX512VPOPCDQ elfcap name should be consistent
- Currently the naming scheme for AV_386_2_AVX512VPOPCDQ is different in different string forms. Some use an underscore...
- 04:08 PM illumos gate Bug #10218 (Closed): CONV_CAP_VAL_HW2_BUFSIZE wasn't updated
- While working on other matters, I was noticed something odd in elfdump of the notes section. Look at the hwcap2 entry...
- 04:06 PM illumos gate Bug #10217 (Closed): mdb: r9w isn't r8w
- While debugging something I noticed something strange. Mainly that r9 was working in mdb but trying to use r9w was no...
Also available in: Atom