- Login: rm
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2021-10-19
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-08-10|
- 01:50 PM illumos gate Feature #14179: Add 2020 pcie caps to headers / pcieadm
- I tested this by running the pcieadm and broader util-tests test suite:...
- 01:39 PM illumos gate Feature #14179 (New): Add 2020 pcie caps to headers / pcieadm
- There is a newer copy of the PCI-SIG's "PCI Code and ID Assignment Specification". This has a few new capability IDs ...
- 12:34 AM illumos gate Bug #14177: test suite pkg manifests need DTrace dependencies
- The os-tests spoof-ras fails without this. e.g.:...
- 12:29 AM illumos gate Bug #14177 (New): test suite pkg manifests need DTrace dependencies
- The util-tests use the DTrace command line utility. Recently I had a fresh system where I installed the utiltest pack...
- 11:48 PM illumos gate Bug #14176 (New): pcieadm aer cap compares wrong field
- While working through #14174 I noticed that we were comparing @walkp->pcw_dtype@ to the type of PCIe device in @ pcie...
- 11:45 PM illumos gate Bug #14175 (New): pcieadm show-devs can do better on missing pcidb entries
- If you have a device that happens not to be in the database at all you see something that isn't super helpful in @pci...
- 11:40 PM illumos gate Bug #14174 (New): pcieadm needs to handle v1 pcie cap better
- When running pcieadm against an instance of e1000g, we actually end up aborting, blowing an internal assertion and at...
- 03:05 PM illumos gate Feature #14105: ar -s could work on its own
- So, this has stumbled over some issues in the field. In particular, Dominik found a case where the openjdk build brok...
- 08:41 PM illumos gate Feature #14139: Want libproc convenience function for lwpsinfo
- I tested this via the new test suite addition.
- 08:40 PM illumos gate Bug #14126: clock_gettime() could work with thread/proc clocks
- In addition to the testing that Dominik did, I wrote a test suite for this. I ran it as part of the os-tests. There i...
Also available in: Atom