- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2019-05-17
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 05:55 AM illumos gate Feature #10953: Need mitigations for MDS
- To test this, we've done some of the following:
* Running various OS test suites
* Running bhyve, kvm, lx, SmartO...
- 05:16 PM illumos gate Feature #10953 (Closed): Need mitigations for MDS
- We need mitigations for a series of CPU side channel vulnerabilities that affect Intel CPUs called multi-architectura...
- 04:42 AM illumos gate Feature #10946 (New): Want penv and pauxv
- We'd like to introduce common aliases for getting the environment and aux vector from pargs. These would accept a sub...
- 04:40 AM illumos gate Feature #10945 (New): ddi_regs_map_setup(9F) could clarify rnumber
- When writing a new PCIe device driver, a common question is what is the value that should be placed into the nrumber ...
- 04:40 AM illumos gate Bug #10944 (New): scsi_hba_tgtmap_set_end(9F) missing flags argument
- The scsi_hba_tgtmap_set_end(9F) manual page is missing a description of the flags argument that it takes. This is a r...
- 04:02 PM illumos gate Feature #10943 (New): nm should be smatch and CERRWARN clean
- nm could use with some clean up. This makes it CERRWARN and smatch clean and cleans up some of the C style along the ...
- 04:01 PM illumos gate Feature #10942 (New): want nm option to not sort symbols
- Sometimes when using nm, you want to output symbols just based on the order in the symbol table. While it's possible ...
- 04:00 PM illumos gate Feature #10941 (New): mdb deserves a modulus operator
- mdb does not at this time have a modulus operator, but it should. This is likely a hold over from adb. While there is...
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Feature #10940 (New): open(9E) should talk more about FEXCL
- open(9E) doesn't really talk as much as it could about how to handle FEXCL in a driver. We should add some more detai...
- 03:58 PM illumos gate Bug #10939 (New): libdiskstatus trusts disk mode sense data to its death
- We encountered fmd dumping core with the following stack:...
Also available in: Atom