- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2018-11-02
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
Reported issues: 744
- 12:37 PM illumos gate Feature #9950 (New): Need support for Intel I219 v6-v9
- There are a few new revisions of the Intel I219 that have come out and will soon. We should update e1000g to cover them.
- 08:59 PM illumos gate Bug #9883 (New): undefined memset used in FD_ZERO()
- The following sample program does not compile:...
- 06:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9858 (New): timespecadd() timer calculations can overflow
- Alexander Pyhalov had a C program that would end up causing a timer to fire erroneously immediately when compiled as ...
- 03:12 PM illumos gate Bug #9846 (New): nvme driver shouldn't panic from userland commands
- While trying to test changes to 9809, I encountered a panic without running my bits. Running nvmeadm get-features on ...
- 02:04 PM illumos gate Bug #9806: ehci_take_control() can infinite loop due to PCI invalid reads
- Unfortunately, it's unlikely that this is what's causing 9836. The way this manifested was as an infinite loop during...
- 05:08 PM illumos gate Feature #9824 (New): Update ACPI to joyent/20180629
- Update the ACPI in illumos-gate to joyent/20180629 to deal with 9823. For more information on the background and test...
- 05:05 PM illumos gate Bug #9823 (New): Deadlock in ACPI Method Evaluation
We've seen on several different systems and boots (https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/727) cases where...
- 04:58 PM illumos gate Feature #9822 (New): want iasl
- As we're building all of the ACPI related changes it'd be nice if we also included iasl. This moves around a bunch of...
- 04:57 PM illumos gate Feature #9821 (New): want a way to run vendor-specific commands via libscsi
- When trying to create an action in libscsi, which is effectively a command to run, it needs to know how to determine ...
- 04:56 PM illumos gate Feature #9820 (Closed): Want risc-v disassembler
- It'd be nice if dis understood the risc-v instruction set.
To test this, I built a risc-v specific gas and ...
Also available in: Atom