- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2019-09-09
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 06:23 PM illumos gate Feature #11669 (New): terminfo could know about rxvt-unicode
- The rxvt-unicode software has its own terminal types:
The terminal info...
- 02:49 PM illumos gate Feature #11609: Want modern Intel IMC driver
- I believe the issue is related to 11612, not this. What'll be useful is to understand what PCI devices weren't being ...
- 05:38 PM illumos gate Feature #11611: pchtemp driver should use new IPD 9 aliases
- To test this I made sure that we still attached to the pchtemp driver on a few different platforms.
- 05:25 PM illumos gate Bug #11617: esc fails with /usr/bin/cpp present
- I tested this by changing the CPP setting and making sure that we used the right one. Aurélien tested this in an envi...
- 03:52 PM illumos gate Bug #11617 (Closed): esc fails with /usr/bin/cpp present
- The eversholt compiler defaults to looking for a C pre-processor in /usr/bin/cpp and if not present falls back to /us...
- 08:46 PM illumos gate Feature #11612 (New): x86 PCI enumeration should not rely on bios max bus
- Traditionally, on an x86 BIOS based system, we rely on the PCI BIOS specification which has a series of BIOS calls on...
- 08:44 PM illumos gate Feature #11610: PCI ID ambiguity leads to driver induced mayhem
- I've tested this in the following manners:
* Used prtconf -v on a booted system to verify that we had aliases and ...
- 08:43 PM illumos gate Feature #11610 (Closed): PCI ID ambiguity leads to driver induced mayhem
- Recently, we encountered a boot hang on a system that was narrowed down to being related to OS-6500. The system in qu...
- 08:44 PM illumos gate Feature #11611 (Closed): pchtemp driver should use new IPD 9 aliases
- The pchtemp driver is a prime example of a driver that has to use PCI IDs because the PCH does not expose PCI express...
- 08:41 PM illumos gate Feature #11609 (New): Want modern Intel IMC driver
- With subsequent generations of hardware, Intel has new PCI IDs and different aspects to the memory controller. It'd b...
Also available in: Atom