- Login: rm
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2023-06-08
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-08-10|
- 05:38 PM illumos gate Bug #15718: Fix bad references in ufm manuals
- I tested this just by looking at each page with @man(1)@.
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Feature #15163: ldi_open family should admit constness
- I accidentally let this change sit for a while. After rebasing it, I first ran through all the same tests that I had ...
- 11:01 PM illumos gate Bug #15718 (Closed): Fix bad references in ufm manuals
- While working in the UFM subsystem the other day I noticed that ddi_ufm(9E) referenced ufd(4D) instead of ufm(4D). Wh...
- 04:32 PM illumos gate Bug #15689: nvme: race between detach and removal callback
- In particular with this in place between Andy and I have tested that this:
* Works on i86pc with enterprise SSD st...
- 08:59 PM illumos gate Bug #15709 (New): x86 pcicfg property logic has several problems
- While going through and trying to implement common logic for #15587 between the x86 pci_boot.c and pcicfg.c, I notice...
- 08:50 PM illumos gate Bug #15708 (New): class_pci_items should be in a header, unsigned
- We have pci class determination logic in @common/pci/pci_strings.c@. While there is a header file for this, it doesn'...
- 08:47 PM illumos gate Feature #15707 (New): pci-hotplug-type is redundant
- @pci_boot.c@ sets a @pci-hotplug-type@ which is used by the @pcieb@ driver to determine if a bridge is populated. Thi...
- 06:16 PM illumos gate Bug #15691: uselocale(NULL) is too slow
- I was a bit curious about this. Looking at the flamegraph in #15667 we see that the @membar_consumer()@ and related t...
- 03:08 PM illumos gate Bug #15690 (Closed): nvme driver does not attach to Propolis NVMe devices
- Andy initially hit this and wrote the following:
I've had a few attempts to get illumos guests booted on dogfood, ...
- 03:05 PM illumos gate Bug #15689 (Closed): nvme: race between detach and removal callback
- While working on a Gimlet, we were pulling a disk to try and understand some unrelated behavior to T6 testing on a ne...
Also available in: Atom