- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2019-07-18
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Feature #11477: `man` could strcasecmp the section name for `man <name>.<section>`
- Pages that double in case don't change at all. This is purely about the section that they're in. A uio(9S) and UIO(9S...
- 07:01 PM illumos gate Feature #11477 (New): `man` could strcasecmp the section name for `man <name>.<section>`
- Today, most manual page sections are capitalized. This means that when man says to read something like shutdown(1M), ...
- 10:07 PM illumos gate Feature #11377 (Closed): cxgbe MAC_CAPAB_LED support
- Chelsio has added support for MAC_CAPAB_LED to cxgbe.
I (rm) have tested this on a T5 and T6 by using dlled, chang...
- 09:51 PM illumos gate Feature #11376 (New): PCIe speeds and feeds should be exposed to userland
- As part of our broader efforts around phy management, we should make sure to go through and expose PCIe link widths a...
- 09:51 PM illumos gate Feature #11375 (New): Clean up pcie module -Wno-uninitialized and -Wno-parentheses
- As part of doing other work in the pcie driver, we should clean up a few of the gcc warnings that are more straightfo...
- 09:50 PM illumos gate Feature #11374 (New): Clean up pcieb CERRWARN and smatch
- As other work is being done on the pcieb driver, we should clean up all the currently gagged warnings.
- 09:48 PM illumos gate Feature #11373 (New): pcieb should enable link bandwidth notifications
- We should go through and enable the link bandwidth notifications for devices that exist in the system so that way whe...
- 09:46 PM illumos gate Feature #11372 (New): Want PCIe dcmds and walkers
- It would be useful to have an mdb walker that knew how to iterate over the various pcie_bus_t structures in the kerne...
- 09:45 PM illumos gate Feature #11371 (New): Record PCIe gen 4 caps
- 11367 introduced the idea of capturing the speed and lane widths of various PCIe devices. We should update this to no...
- 09:44 PM illumos gate Feature #11370 (New): Update PCIe capability headers for PCIe 4.x
- This does an initial update of the <sys/pcie.h> header to account for new information in the PCIe 4.x specification. ...
Also available in: Atom