- Login: rm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2022-05-19
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-08-10|
- 11:03 PM illumos gate Feature #14698: May 2022 hwdata update
- I tested this by comparing @prtconf -dD@ and @fmtopo -V@ output and then manually using @/usr/lib/pci/pcidb@ and @/us...
- 02:18 PM illumos gate Feature #14698 (New): May 2022 hwdata update
- Update our favorite pieces of hardware data yet again.
- 12:40 AM illumos gate Feature #14672: Add cxgbe alias for T62100-KR
- This was tested by manually adding the t4nex driver to this PCI ID, e.g. @add_drv -i '"pciex1425,6492"' t4nex@ and ve...
- 02:31 PM illumos gate Bug #14575: AMD-specific retpolines shouldn't be used for spectre v2
- To test this I've booted debug and non-debug bits on an AMD system and used it for a while. I verified that the retpo...
- 06:27 PM illumos gate Feature #14672 (Closed): Add cxgbe alias for T62100-KR
- From Chelsio, there's a newly assigned set PCI ID, 6092 (which means the Ethernet is 6492), that we should add to the...
- 03:52 AM illumos gate Feature #4186 (Resolved): Add VXLAN support to illumos
- With the integration of #13500 this is taken care of and done.
- 04:34 AM illumos gate Bug #14418: mman.h symbol visibility is a mess
- In addition to the final versions of the symbol tests, with the help of Andy, Jonathan, and Rich I was able to verify...
- 07:03 PM illumos gate Bug #14642 (New): open O_NOFOLLOW docs could be clearer
- Recently, I was in a conversation where I was trying to determine whether or not use of @O_NOFOLLOW@ in open would st...
- 04:58 PM illumos gate Bug #14575 (Closed): AMD-specific retpolines shouldn't be used for spectre v2
- AMD has recently announced that one should not use the AMD, lfence optimized reptline format any longer. They turn ou...
- 02:51 PM illumos gate Bug #14571: libuuid statefile woes
- What's going on here is that when generating a time-based UUID, we are trying to guarantee that when multiple process...
Also available in: Atom