- Login: rm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2021-07-31
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2011-08-10|
- 11:55 PM illumos gate Bug #13989 (New): libproc can leak core CTF data
- While investigating issues with #13987 there was a second leak in addition to #13988 that was much more prevalent. If...
- 11:47 PM illumos gate Bug #13988 (New): libproc leaks zoneroot
- While working through #13987 and looking for memory leaks, I found one that I could easily replicate without my chang...
- 11:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13987 (New): libproc could use standard lists
- libproc has its own implementation of a doubly-linked list and even has macros for the common @list_next()@ and @list...
- 10:24 PM illumos gate Feature #13986 (New): usmn(7D) could support writing
- In #13983 we added the support to read form the AMD SMN. For various prorotyping purposes it can be valuable to be va...
- 02:30 PM illumos gate Bug #13982: excessive threads slows down find_elf
- I tested this by verifying that in an environment where DMAKE_MAX_JOBS is set higher than the thread count that pflag...
- 04:01 AM illumos gate Bug #13982 (Closed): excessive threads slows down find_elf
- i was recently on a system and found that find_elf was taking quite a long time, on the order of 10-15 minutes on a s...
- 11:09 PM illumos gate Feature #13972 (New): Want support for Zen 3 Ryzen CPC Events
- AMD has publicly released a Zen 3 client PPR that covers model 21h which is the primary Ryzen parts of Zen 3. The CPC...
- 02:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13926: core files can fail to dump leading large sections
- I ended up implementing the first part here, but decided to pass on implementing the failure indicator for the moment...
- 02:39 PM illumos gate Bug #13927: core dump of PROT_NONE segment leads to confusing behavior
- I tested this in a few different ways. The first was that I took the example dropshot program which effectively had a...
- 03:11 AM illumos gate Bug #13927: core dump of PROT_NONE segment leads to confusing behavior
- The way that I ended up dealing with this was by specifically writing a PROT_NONE region as a page of zeros when we e...
Also available in: Atom