- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2017-03-24
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
Reported issues: 593
- 05:21 PM illumos gate Bug #7974: usba: usba_process_cv_descr() needs to handle companion descs
- USB 3.x introduced a couple of new companion endpoint descriptors, these are descriptors which follow a USB endpoint,...
- 05:21 PM illumos gate Feature #7965 (Closed): need xhci(7D) manual page
- It'd be good to have a manual page for the xhci driver.
- 05:20 PM illumos gate Feature #7964 (Closed): Want usba hcdi manual pages
- It'd be nice to have rough notes on what's required for a USBA Host Controller Driver to implement. While hopefully w...
- 11:11 PM illumos gate Feature #7924 (Closed): usb_*_request(9S) manual pages should match structure names
- The various manual pages for the @usb_*_request(9S)@ manual pages do not match the structure names that folks actuall...
- 11:10 PM illumos gate Feature #7923 (Closed): ::prtusb should include version
The ::prtusb summary of devices should be able to tell us the generation of the device that we're connecting. For...
- 11:09 PM illumos gate Feature #7922 (Closed): want ::hubd walker
- Being able to walk over all the hubs would be useful. We should add a mdb walker for this.
- 11:09 PM illumos gate Bug #7921 (Closed): failing to load the usba root hub module destroys driver parent private data
- While working on xhci, I had several panics while unloading that looked like:...
- 11:06 PM illumos gate Bug #7920 (Closed): usba_hcdi_register() should fail if driver is using private data
- The usba_hcdi_register() routine is used to register a driver with USBA as a host controller. USBA expects that it ca...
- 11:05 PM illumos gate Bug #7919 (Closed): usbai burst macros for endpoint descriptor are wrong
- The USB endpoint descriptor macros for taking apart the max bytes per packet and the maximum burst, or the maximum nu...
- 11:04 PM illumos gate Feature #7918 (Closed): want usb_pipe_xopen(9F)
- A full write up on this RFE and the explanation is available at https://github.com/joyent/rfd/blob/master/rfd/0066/RE...
Also available in: Atom