- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2XDubAvPQdZiISwqT5tOY5hL+9czJzLccaiIbuZdtPZlTR/bhgoWhORgE50NIeOkbRenGAOzW8sEPWSEF9RVAp43DvRNIrELVi17qymHYpByyDNfw07OTdkY3Bk6JXswIR6ssGLBaXwao2u/JUwg7r80t+FfUiJ3LZ7ide/PbolKF5m5ivputnf+mVn2wrBclYou/Aimbhcw+crODi133pixQB+ZHWjbWkjPVjviMSCrmNRxrOd2U72/wZO/u8sRheAzrws7t7AXJZ82InAYnhFyRFlFymVBtMHaG+o50McZubCR6YO6QZh80jro0YdTIhYS7BV/ZesE//ZRu3lwhQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2019-03-08
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 07:29 PM illumos gate Bug #10514 (Closed): 10277 broke older Intel CPUs
- The changes in 10277 were not quite correct and on older Intel CPUs without CPUID leaf 0xb, such systems fail to boot...
- 07:28 PM illumos gate Bug #10513 (Closed): Regression in westmere MCA initialization
- Booting on a Westmere system, I was greeted with error messages about MCA support. I suspect this is a regression int...
- 10:25 PM illumos gate Bug #4175 (Resolved): BNX driver vlan/mtu fix
- 10:25 PM illumos gate Bug #4175: BNX driver vlan/mtu fix
- This has been fixed with the integration of 8928. It no longer has the same problem and thankfully, editing hex will ...
- 04:13 PM illumos gate Bug #10407 (Closed): xhci USB 3.1 minor version encoded differently across vendors
- We've seen that there are some issues with our detection of USB 3.1 ports. There are a few different things that have...
- 10:37 PM illumos gate Feature #10395: Add support for SMBIOS 3.2
- The following testing notes cover a wide variety of issues including 10396, 10397, 10398, 10399, 10400. Regression te...
- 10:34 PM illumos gate Bug #10400 (New): smbios(1M) slot printing could be clearer
- Today, when smbios(1M) prints slot information, it prints a device and function ID that are combined. This ends up ma...
- 10:33 PM illumos gate Bug #10399 (New): smbios CPU Cache extended size not correctly calculated
- The logic for calculating the CPU cache extended size that was introduced in version 3.1 is incorrect in a few differ...
- 10:33 PM illumos gate Bug #10398 (New): smbios slot version check is broken for smbios 3.x
- The smbios(1M) command tries to check against the SMBIOS version to determine whether or not it should continue print...
- 10:32 PM illumos gate Feature #10397 (New): Check for SMBIOS table with higher version
- One of the parts of the SMBIOS 3.2 spec is that vendors are supposed to supply tables of the same version regardless ...
Also available in: Atom