- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBN8XV9P9XinIhsRpdTV3NPornSg8TuaTCLw5Us+9PdoYrPKm7yglOQ0Wi0p9DxWCWZ93p8/b3mSsa9O057tSIyE= rm@elbereth
- Registered on: 2011-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-02-20
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2011-08-10)
- 12:19 AM illumos gate Feature #12225: normalize complex float names across compilers
- I tested this by seeing that clang (with other changes present) passed the CTF test suite and by using ctfwsdiff to v...
- 12:18 AM illumos gate Bug #12307: Fix markup errors in mtx(3C)
- Tested this mostly by using man(1).
- 03:47 PM illumos gate Bug #12307 (Closed): Fix markup errors in mtx(3C)
- I noticed several issues with the markup in the RETURN VALUES section of mtx(3C) while looking at it recently. This f...
- 03:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12304 (New): risc-v dis instruction alignment too restrictive
- While reviewing the risc-v ISA docs, I discovered that I mistakenly over-restricted the alignment of instructions in ...
- 03:15 PM illumos gate Feature #12227: libctf incorrectly handles clang anonymous unions
- I tested this by running updated versions of the CTF test suite against clang. I also regression tested this by runni...
- 03:12 PM illumos gate Bug #12224: ctfconvert conv backend error missing newline
- I tested this by hitting the error case again and ensuring new lines were present.
- 04:29 PM illumos gate Bug #12280: typo in dup3(3C) synopsis
- Tested this by looking at the new page with man.
- 09:49 PM illumos gate Bug #12283 (Closed): ctfconvert hangs in libctf on C++ binaries
- This is 12227: https://www.illumos.org/issues/12227.
- 04:18 PM illumos gate Bug #12280 (Closed): typo in dup3(3C) synopsis
- The dup3(3C) manual page has a typo in its synopsis. Mainly that the formatting character to bold the last argument w...
- 07:24 AM illumos gate Feature #12183: Want new IPD 13 DMA Cookie APIs
- This has been tested mostly by others. Alex and Paul both tested it on systems where they were using the work in prog...
Also available in: Atom